B14 owner club!!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
after Tan CHong reset my ECU to default factory setting, its kinda having high FC. after pass 1,000km of mileage since, i have better fc and power.

SentraGTS,
are u thinking of NOS in your car now?? hehe............... dont play turbo, play NOS also FUN. can make the whole street of ppl laughing because NOS is also a laughing gas. i heard people at KL goto hospital to refill the NOS. the hospital people curi curi refill the NOS and charge very cheap, RM50 if not mistaken. i heard from a friend which is Gas engineer, he said hospital NOS and car NOS its the same ingredient and quality. the difference is the cylinder niah. hospital use high quality non toxic cylinder while car NOS use cheaper cylinder. moreover government have a regulation that is to clasify the gas for medical, manufacturing, etc etc category but the gas content is the same except the cylinder is different.
still not enough with SR16VE? install SR20DET but need change mounting. hehe..... guarantee u fly with the wind.
haha............

N_chun21,
bolt on turbo to GA16DE can give u 220++ BHP!! which can tapau SR16VVL NEO lorr. can tapau MR2 turbo also!!

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
no la 220hp so geng lo ... tat guy said at least 140hp on wheel .. but i think not worth go for bolt on better buy a sr18det cheap and got turbo

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
140hp on wheel niah merr??
u see the link that i post up there. that car got 160-70hp on wheel with bolt on turbo on GA16DE.
hehe.............
SR18DET?? tak sedap larr. SR20DET lagi geng!!
BUT not sure you need to modify the mounting for SR18DET or not??
i think install SR16VE need modify mounting also.
i think i need a NOS that will be fine for my engine.

SentraGTS,
you got modify your mounting when installing the SR16VE?
JPJ approve kah??

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bolt on turbo need to re-program the ECU then involve a lot job and also involve many cost.
yes it is owes good to install a turbo charged stock engine.
then bolt on NOS.

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
aiyo tat 1 really done in malaysia or in usa ... tat ga16det? last time i saw 1 honda city bolt on turbo + nos on wheel not more than 100hp tat owner dulan until go up heaven bzos the boss promise on wheel 14+hp...

sr20det need a lot of money to give jpj eat leh.... i think now i go for adjustable then drive until tat engine rosak rosak then change

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
i just want to advice that pls dont bolt in turbo in ur car man...
a lot a lot porblems u will be facing..
if u r lucky then the engine will have no problems.
if not, u have to pay on it..

wat adjustable u going to change oh??
let us know wei.....

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
northiswara,
NOs ya!!!!! of course i had thinking of it la.
but not now la, let me drive this sr16 for one a while 1st...

the mounting of sr16 is same as ga16..
so my engine just take out, then put in..
easy man....
no need to modify mouting...
thats y i choose sr16..
jpj approval easy, kopi sikit..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
u guys ever heard that the JPJ in in thining of banning cars more than 15 years on the road.
DAMM! my B14 is 10 yrs old now. if that rule is inforced then my B14 only drive for another 5 years?
i believe after 15 yrs, our B14 is still GOOD and far more better condition than those kereta "poton"!!
maybe that rule should apply to kereta "poton" cozs poton car after 15 yrs dun know become wat car.

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
ya lo yalo, i i heard is 10 years wo..
our cars r good conditional can last for long time man...
nowadays almost car cant tahan lazak la...
even u buy rm100k and above car also not tahan lasak...
if u buy rm200k and above car than ok lah..
hope not ban caz i thinking driving this car till old la..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i thinking to drive my B14 for another 10yrs!
u buy the RM100k V6 p0t0n car after 1 yr, bulb rosak, alarm rosak, roof bocor air, engine sound very sluggish, apa apa bunyi pun ada when u cross bump.

u buy B13 sentra, cross bump u wont hear anything! even the bulb can last more than 10yrs!!
the rpm, water temperature and fuel meter at iswara is like a little girl, after 1 year it will be gila, u can see the meter needle rev up and down like a crazy ant!
the toyota Ke70 damm old 20yrs old car still have a good rpm, water temperature and fuel meter!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i still dont understand why many people like to put VR4 engine and evo engine into wira,satria, putra.
i heard from a mechanic, a satria with evo 3 engine. the driver play drift with it and after a while there is a crack on the body joint.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah...............
i shall join u all in video conferencing TT as i am at prai while u all at KL. hehe...................

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Hi Hi
I drive a b13 sentra.. :) Can i join?? :)
Parents own a b14 :)

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
everyone can join here.

your SR20DET cool???
how much u spend to transplant a SR20DET into your B13?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience