Anybody tried 15x8 wheels on Satria Neo?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
asked alot already actually...all say no have that offset... they only bring in this one coz of hellaflushthetoilet
i see... :smokin:

if thats the case then i'll inform u if i found any :adore:

rippytan

May 5, 2012
Singapore
Sorry,

need to hijack a bit. to fit in stock evo 3 calipers and rotors my current rota slipstream +35 offset can fit? pardon me cos I was looking at it and I dun think the rims won't hit the calipers.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
hmmm 15 x 8jj never taught neo can fit that size of rim....my neo use 16x 7jj for front and 7.5 for rear....still i felt like it rubbing my fender..i think u should change the suspension with high low suspension if u want to fit the 8jj rim...for the offset i dont knoe how to count it..hehe...but the kedai rim says it a mangkuk rim la...keh keh keh

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you don't mind, you can try www.altc.sg
asked them long ago already... oso dun have other than ridiculous offsets.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Sorry,

need to hijack a bit. to fit in stock evo 3 calipers and rotors my current rota slipstream +35 offset can fit? pardon me cos I was looking at it and I dun think the rims won't hit the calipers.
+35 should fit... the evo3 calipers arent that big iirc... and those rims can even fit the spoon 4pot calipers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The amount of concepts being bred from the joint partnership of Toyota and Subaru to create the rear-wheel drive sports car, known to us as the FT-86 and meant to be the spiritual successor of the legendary and nimble Corolla AE86, is utterly ridiculous. After the revised FT-86 was shown at Geneva earlier this year, it was followed by the chassis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience