Another Evo7 stolen....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
my condolonces to u... maybe it just fate... fate n directional from god to ask u get a new evo... which is launching in new year...
wat the number? maybe we can help u look it out...

my advice is to add tracking device like compass secure or captor or other such item...

authorities really betrayed our trusts on giving us some form of security..........i guess its really not so much abt HOW GOOD your alarm can be......coz there is no 101% full proof alarm !!........guys.....just make sure your car is well insured and in times of emergency, you should be able to make substantiate claims if such events happen........dis year is the worst, so many break ins and stolen cases.......n u know wat......my gut feeling tells me dat dis kind of thingy will keep on happening to our community.........sigh........

When I received the sms about Terence's GTA evo (Limt) lost, I asked Leslie if tehre is any marks, stickers, emblem, rims or special characteristic to identify his car.

CHances are, with his plain and ori look GTA, is a + for the thief as even if we sees it on the road, we might not be able to tell if its the stolen one unless the thief is stupid enough to NOT change the registration plate no.

Condolence to Terence and will try to lookout. Apparently the only thing left for me to help identify if an silver e7 on the road is this or not is the seats itself as GTA seats are different. Other than that, I really can't tell.

FOlks, look out for this. Sticking this tread for the next 1 month.

To add, it might be a good idea to all to put some imprint, decals, stickers or whatever on your beloved ride to make it easier for recognition purposes.

it might be an eyesore but anyting that requires more than a 10-15mins effort to remove would help when a car is stolen and effort is on-going to track it on the road by everyone especially far reaching community like taxi drivers and their companies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom