AirCond problem..CT9A..

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
guys..jst wanna ask wher u guys send for aircond servicing?

my ride today the aircond all the sudden not blowing cold air, but jst plain air frm the fan..suspect the fuse, jst hope it aint the compressor..sigh!

need advise a.s.a.p.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
bro...if your aircon not function, try check the aircon gasses.Fuse only for your blower system not aircon.try to hear either you still can hear click2x sound at your compressor while aircon system engaged.if no sound that means your gasses either low or finish already.My recomm, vacum and refill back the gasses.Do not top up if it low....hopefully this will give you an idea....cheers

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
hey thanx ealt for the idea...solved them already..gass' empty..due to one of the hoses koyak liao!

went to the aircond shop beside N1 to fix..good job!

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
just saw this post. If it happens again and can't rectify, let me know la. I can recommend air-con mechanic shop in Bangsar. It's an old man but he does good job.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys need some advice

i am currently having a mivec with me and apparently i am having some issue with my gearbox....
Knowing to get a Mivec RS LSD gearbox is gona cost a Bomb...what would be the best gearbox can we use or modd to replace my mivec gear without loosing power or mayb gain a better ratio

Really appreciated Some Advice from Sifu's

Many Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience