Add turbo kit on 4g13p

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
billy_t said:
haha..this is my friend mod for me.so i'll be very save cost...don worry..i want go to his shop see my how about my car already.

Fren no offence but your turbine wont spool:regular_smile: manifold too long. Where did you get this idea from ?

lol fail liao that project.....start another lo....this time buy Gen2 1.6 Manual la
enuf power liao..... DOHC 16 Valves or Waja Campro

gohkokeng said:
how power? can win Satria GTi or not?

i doubt it ..

or can it?

Edit : or maybe if it's done up with full exhaust mod n bla bla mods , then maybe can beat GTi la .. but with that money, i rather change engine n service it fully ady. ..

Last edited:
fstrader said:
end of da day, "displacement kenot replace "wat word is that ar?" :p

no worry unker fred *cough* .. i help u ... u sit down drink coffee n read newspaper first!

ahem!

"displacement kenot replace replacement, kenot replace tires, n drifting kenot replace old age, and old age kenot replace unker fred and unker fred kenot replace weber and weber cannot replace turbo n ....." er.... wat i toking ar...? :hmmmm: oh yes... turbo kenot place-in 4G13 *cough* :mouth_closed: ... no wait, can ma ..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

kidding only la ... but good la billy_t actually trying to install a turbo into the 4G13, better then those ppl who juz put the electronic blow off sound... :emoticon_U: i juz hope the bolt-on turbo to ur 4g13 is reliable dude..! all d best...

dunla discourage ppl...at least he tried to do sumting different...billy i saport u!! but ahh..manifold too long la dey:emoticon_U:

nitrus said:
no worry unker fred *cough* .. i help u ... u sit down drink coffee n read newspaper first!

ahem!

"displacement kenot replace replacement, kenot replace tires, n drifting kenot replace old age, and old age kenot replace unker fred and unker fred kenot replace weber and weber cannot replace turbo n ....." er.... wat i toking ar...? :hmmmm: oh yes... turbo kenot place-in 4G13 *cough* :mouth_closed: ... no wait, can ma ..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

kidding only la ... but good la billy_t actually trying to install a turbo into the 4G13, better then those ppl who juz put the electronic blow off sound... :emoticon_U: i juz hope the bolt-on turbo to ur 4g13 is reliable dude..! all d best...

mauahhahahahahaaaa kanasai lu :p

gohkokeng said:
sini say support.......sana terus complain......

must support n complain ma, best of both worlds ma... wahahahahahahaaa!! :rofl:

fred , wat kanasai ??? wo pu zhir dao ni gong mat yea!!!! hahaaa :angel_smile:

Give face to him larr, dun worry billy_t you got problems we willing to help. I know you sure got problem wan,..... Jk jk...

lol..its ok from me..i just want to share with yours only what i did..all the piping already finish today.just the water pipe and oil pipe to the turbin not yet install..here have some pic..kekeke....

just install the gsr ori intercooler at afternoon..then now wanna install the gsr blow off..

billy_t , go read the TechTalk segment in this month's Hypertune... in the 2nd letter, someone was asking about bolting on a turbo to his 1.5l megavalve ... u see la wat was the reply... :biggrin: 1.5l also couldnt handle well, wat more can the 1.3 do ? haih..
unless ur fren is a "experienced n knowledgeble" mechanic like wat the reply from the editor was talking about, hahaaha..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom