ADC

Hi guys, how you all doing? Hope everyone is in good health and in good shape. HEHE!

Alot of things changed among members. I may not post messages daily in this forum but I'm still in touch with other members, offline. Babywolf just got involved in a small mishap last week and hopefully he is recovering from the shock. Luckily, there wasnt even a scratch on his body. Both he and gf is very fine, except his 1st wife. If you guys want to know more about his current condition (and his 1st wife) please call him at 012 224 1312 and give him your good wishings.

John now drives a taxi and if you need a taxi, please call him at 016 6800 630 to book your cab. However, he still keeps and maintains his AD.

Our ADC President will be in Sunway every Saturday until the end of January to collect funds to get our Club shirt for members. Below is a sample, design is subject to change but it wont be major..

sample.jpg

ekjozbuluh said:
m stillll here bro...
cant wait to see all sifu's post here !!!

here all is the same , no sifu or wat.....
v'll try to help all the members that have problems , just sharing onli

ANDY_RESORT said:
Hi guys, how you all doing? Hope everyone is in good health and in good shape. HEHE!

Alot of things changed among members. I may not post messages daily in this forum but I'm still in touch with other members, offline. Babywolf just got involved in a small mishap last week and hopefully he is recovering from the shock. Luckily, there wasnt even a scratch on his body. Both he and gf is very fine, except his 1st wife. If you guys want to know more about his current condition (and his 1st wife) please call him at 012 224 1312 and give him your good wishings.

John now drives a taxi and if you need a taxi, please call him at 016 6800 630 to book your cab. However, he still keeps and maintains his AD.

Our ADC President will be in Sunway every Saturday until the end of January to collect funds to get our Club shirt for members. Below is a sample, design is subject to change but it wont be major..

sample.jpg
thankz for all the updatess.....

Been quiet here lately so I'll give a bump to the ADC thread! :P

Btw, anyone know the price for the bonet absorbers for the ADR?
Anyone can get them too?

Hi Guys, long time no post in here. One word - busy.

Anyway, no one is forgotten here, there is a mini autoshow only for our wagons this Friday nite 16th Feb 2007. This is a very last minute info but it is never too late to inform you guys about this event.

Details :

Venue : Danau Kota Downtown Bazaar (call 016 2054088 if unsure where)
Time : 10pm onwards

This event is to showcase our wagons therefore the organiser Mr Syahril of Y10 Option Wagon has invited us to come to the event. Malaysia only have 2 wagons club - ADC and Y10 Option Wagon therefore ALL of your support is greatly appreciated.

Those wagons with superb ICE are encouraged to take part in this event.

So far, here are those confirmed coming :

1. Ah Fatt (Japanese Green Monsta)
2. Jerry
3. Andy
4. Zaki Ustaz
5. Zul setapak
6. Ah Doo (new guy)
7. Saiful

Call me for more details at 016 2054088. Domo arigatou.. :D

gong hei fatt coi..buddy....

no more fatt coi for me....aih.....i spoil my mother`s ad already....
on the 2nd day of the new year (a rainny day) i drive ad balik kampung wif my family...
when going toward tmn muda at mrr2 outside the safari, a doggy coming out , then all the car get slow emediately . i brake , the brake jam, n the engine stop running, then the car slide n hit a lorry...(i wanna cry)my ad`s bonnet n the right side head lamp spoiled....even the front tulang bengkok....aih...
wat to do.....any cheap chop shop stuff like this for sale n any mudguardman to advice?
i kena tembak la ......

Hye ad lezort Plend...

haiyaaaaaaaa... what a pity man...... i m so sorry to hear this ..... hope not spoil ur chinese new year maaa.... liau ooooo....

Any way Gong Xi Fa chai

Ah meng Kasi air Coke 1 Botol....

cargossss....

gong hei fatt coi..buddy....

no more fatt coi for me....aih.....i spoil my mother`s ad already....
on the 2nd day of the new year (a rainny day) i drive ad balik kampung wif my family...
when going toward tmn muda at mrr2 outside the safari, a doggy coming out , then all the car get slow emediately . i brake , the brake jam, n the engine stop running, then the car slide n hit a lorry...(i wanna cry)my ad`s bonnet n the right side head lamp spoiled....even the front tulang bengkok....aih...
wat to do.....any cheap chop shop stuff like this for sale n any mudguardman to advice?
i kena tembak la ......

WOAH sad to hear this bro... samore ngam ngam cny!~ i also had an accident few weeks back... quite bad also... damage coz me around 1.3k bro... but new year let all d sueh go luck come in... maybe take this chance project ur ride lor bro.... nazul wanna let go a set of wingroad stuff... the bumper bonnet n also the side fenders with the head lamp.. if u want i can help u give him a ring :)

juz get the car back from repair...it cost me 200 for part n 150 for repair....total of 350.....(fly away)....excluding painting...
now the car come with red(ang) front bonnet.....

haha.... the guy wanna go back when i reach there, so haven spray lo....
red bonnet juz look like an ang pao stick on the car....haha.....
if spray , juz spray it into black color...more sporty n cheaper compare to silver..

true also
then kasi lowered n sport rims... fuh chunted
hhahaha then b13 bumper.... california hood... b13 side skirt... setto~ hahaha

Hey guys...long time i din come here and say hi liao! Hope that you all are doing well!

Want to wish you all a wonderful New Year and Gong Hei Fatt Choy! Hope this year we all can make lotsa money and able to mod our beautiful wagons. haha! ;)

Btw, Babywolfz and Ching_84....so sad to hear about your accidents! Anyway, I am glad to see and hear that you all are fine! :)

Will catch up with all of you guys real soon! ;)

Last edited:
Andy_Resort: I got your message on the gathering at Ah Fatt's house last Sunday. I hope that it was a great one. :)
So sorry that I did not reply as I was away in Singapore and din get the message until yesterday when i got back to KL.
Let us all catch up another time real soon! :)

Btw, any of you guys got a good mechanic to recommend me for my ADR. Am having some loud clunking sounds from my rear. Need to have it checked and see where the sounds come from and what it is. Like something loose or broken ler...scary! I dont know where got good mech to send my car to la. Any suggestions?

happy new yr to all of u all ..... so sad to hear all the accidents from my bro there. how things going on ur side? give me a buzz if need anything.

hi there , nick ..... long long time didnt c meet u de lol ..... ur the king fong fei kei. busy all time , hehehehe.(joking onli). good to have u back online. nowdays i am more into the new forum , but i am still here to support all the ADC frens + members.

:::VIP DREAM CLUB---FIRST MALAYSIA VIP STYLE CAR FORUM

if anyone of u all wan to know more about vip style , just log in here. u all can get me at tannie2121 = julie2121

is good to c all the members trying hard to keep this forum moving again !! gam beh teh , keep the forum moving ya.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom