What's good and bad about AD resort??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

max_75

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
sometimes i think after you mod eveeeerything, and you wish the car can "do more", you may put this into consideration... i think convert to MR is more easy..hahahal...

youmolo, i'm considering now, someone is selling 5 ADR from the price range from 27~29k yrs97~99, he said it was Guinness company car for fetching those guinness gals.

so what u guys think about the price bro??? the interior condition is tip top, so do the engine..

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
wah.. if those cars are used to send gals back.. BETTER GO GRAB IT!!
Price ok mahh... but u have to check the mileage and engine condition if the interior is tip top.. lets go see together la !

Call me ok ?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
max_75 said:
sometimes i think after you mod eveeeerything, and you wish the car can "do more", you may put this into consideration... i think convert to MR is more easy..hahahal...

youmolo, i'm considering now, someone is selling 5 ADR from the price range from 27~29k yrs97~99, he said it was Guinness company car for fetching those guinness gals.

so what u guys think about the price bro??? the interior condition is tip top, so do the engine..
the price is good

max_75

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
ANDY_RESORT said:
wah.. if those cars are used to send gals back.. BETTER GO GRAB IT!!
Price ok mahh... but u have to check the mileage and engine condition if the interior is tip top.. lets go see together la !

Call me ok ?
serious ah?? you want to buy 2nd ADR?? haha... i will go back there if i really want to buy lar... then i'll call you. :rock: :rock: :rock:

max_75

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
and i'm wondering do anyone modify the rear brake lamp into Kenari Aerosport brake lamp ??? hohohoho

deja vu

Sep 2, 2005
Pg
I just saw a ADR recently wit front (almost like Kancil design but bigger size complete wit 2 spot light screw holes) n rear bull bars (same cutting as Kancil/Kelisa).

Any1 has idea if these can b bought off d shelf (if got any shop of recommendation?) or some modifying is needed?

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
cuz japanese car quality control better. if our gov don't tax, we'll get them around the same price as our local cars. not to say local cars are not good. i've been in very well maintained proton cars and they do feel as good. just that i won't expect them to last la... :biggrin: