A Dummy Exhaust tip in our car is Illegal?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Guys
<o:p></o:p>
Need some advice here….last night..my fren was stop by a police patrol car in puchong because his car got twin exhaust tip.. the other tip is just a dummy pipe and he was fine RM50 for that stupid dummy exhaust tip…the police ask for Duit KOPI and my fren say u just issue a saman lar…then the stupid P issue a saman and the saman is from Bukit AMAN….so is dummy exhaust tip illegal?
<o:p></o:p>
I cannot find and info in JPJ website..so hope zth members can help….if JPJ say not illegal…we are going to Bukit Aman and shoot that stupid police kaw kaw

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
cuz they r too dumb to notice its a dummy..n i got summon for using white halogen also.. so i im not so suprise this could happen..

i think he should just make this thing big big big!! giv it to de newspaper..make it big..dun just keep quiet n pay..

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
how to make it big..the P say this dummy exhaust is not factory stock...u already ubahsuai the car....

so now wan to check with JPJ and is JPJ say is ok..then we are going to BUKit AMan to look for trouble...

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Dude..may i know wats written on the summon at the "kesalahan" column ??? Juz illegal modification? :confused:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
the kesalahan that idiot write...

"Ubahsuai Struktur Kenderaan (Exhaust)"

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
so can we argue with them in case?

for sure we are not going to pay them...but just wan to prepare out bullet first before face them

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Illegal mod as far as I know if they are outside what they specify under the JPJ only and only JPJ can summon your car to sent for puspakom checking,while those sohai polis can only issue summon for speeding nia. The rest all falls under the JPJ jurisdiction.

Tamahagane

Mar 22, 2007
Just go ahead. Make a big deal out of it. They've that "budi bicara" clause that were missuse. For god sake,... its a dummy exhaust tip!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
only dummies will do all this dum dum thing,
u should ask him is auto styling illigal in malaysia, if he say yes then take his number and name then port him kau kau

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
if the extra pipe is dummy, then most probably no mod done to the exhaust pipe rite? fight back la.

the pipe does no harm at all.

p/s its the duit kopi that they want. i would have set up a trap with Anti Corruption Agency, and some punishment is what they deserve.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Y dun u send your car for inspection at Puspakom... then got the letter already.. go to Micheal Chong to log a complaint...show this to the press... how dump they are...stupid asshole 'p'...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
change silicon wiper also illegal la...
If you think that's bad, you better remember this. If your IC and driving license shows that you're not wearing specs (let's say you're wearing contact lens at that moment the pic was taken) and then you drive and wear specs, you will be summoned too. This is because the police will think you're not the original person who owns the IC and driving license when you show it to them. So, when driving, make sure you wear the same shirt, use the same hair style, etc. as the one in your IC. You must look exactly the same as in your IC and driving license.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If you think that's bad, you better remember this. If your IC and driving license shows that you're not wearing specs (let's say you're wearing contact lens at that moment the pic was taken) and then you drive and wear specs, you will be summoned too. This is because the police will think you're not the original person who owns the IC and driving license when you show it to them. So, when driving, make sure you wear the same shirt, use the same hair style, etc. as the one in your IC. You must look exactly the same as in your IC and driving license.
Can not.. later they will say u are clone.... hahahaha...
No matter what also if they want $$$ they will find thousand reason to say that u are wrong...
Even last time they check my IC and Lisence that not the same picture also they want to summon... totally fartup man... :thefinger: later I ask him to gave me the summon and I will sue JPJ and Imigration for this issue and he scared and let me go...:thefinger: