4k salary can buy what car?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
then i hv no idea.... during the training hv mentioned scb will asborb all the interest for hp & housing loan but never happened to any of my colleagues..they said most of the time the loan will decline except we r big assess onli get to enjoy the benefit...

e.e.r..r...
i know only local brands' cars loan is higher...
usually like CBU / oversea cars loan is lower...
friend's GT4 loan is only 2.5%...
n he is not working with the bank...
i didnt ask for any detail bout his loan...
coz im not getting any new car b4 2008...
coz just got a car 2 yrs back... =P

there's this theory told to me by a car reseller...
the higher the amount purchased or the longer u pay; the interest would be lower; why? because the finance insitute would still earn ur interest and gain in long run.......
whereas if the loan amount is small or the tenor of the loan is short; than obviously the interest would be lower.
It's truly a logical explanation. That's why local car has higher interest because the amount is smaller as compared to those other makes.

cos amount of loan is high??.......
dunno ler....just a logical theory.....
kekekeke

CBU rate is lower for sure... regardless how much u r loaning...

MJ...
new honda civic 2.0 AUTO FF = 125k
unreg CBU altezza 6sp MT / 5sp auto FR = 120k
new altis 1.8 AUTO FF = 100k (will u consider that? new model will be out by end of this year or early next year)
so... CBU or CKD?! fully import or still local assembly?!

Myvi = hottest now... interest rate = 4.1%
CRV = no comment... interest rate = 2.99%

which 1 is higher?! :-? hmm.m..m...

but than again the price would comes into determination........
i.e. Myvi less than 50k;
CRV is still around 100k...

right no?!

just buy it ~
No car cannot live la ~~

Last edited:
Personally, I would not suggest anyone to get a car worth more than his/her yearly salary. There are other commitments that you might not see coming yet. Just my 2 sen anyway.

Well just a question to u guys lar.....how long u wan to work for other ppl? Do u wan to work for ppl yr whole life? When u wan to retire? When old who going to take care yr daily expenses? Stop work means no$$....if father have business rich if u are not going to continue it $$ also will stop coming in and is just like a swimming pool once lets water out no water coming in will also finish 1 day....so think of a future..... just a tinkel....just a thought..... hehehe.....

Now i m driving kenari, so my next car will be somthing like altis, civic 1.7,integra or maybe a jazz, all 2nd hand loh, small gaji ma. :biggrin:

invisibleghost tailo

thanks for you support! :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom