4k salary can buy what car?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
invisibleghost said:
tohsan, ur gaji is like 100k or more a yr

mean 10k a month. how many times mine

in tat case soon i will be Tycoon In Thailand enjoying siham,still want stay in Malaysia meh? :biggrin:

My salary also 4k also not enough to spend
Rm1k when to my parents
Rm750 when to renting for apartment
Rm99 streamyx
Rm250 when to petrol
Rm500 when to car installament for kelisa
Rm300 go to water,electric bill and gas
Rm200 for security fees and parking place at my apartment
Rm400 go for hang out and my daily breakfast,lunch and dinner
Bank in Rm200

Total Rm3699,Balance Rm301 sometimes go to service and modify cars.I also curious some people can buy car over rm100k for just salary rm4k

prodigy said:
My father has a car with sunroof. Trust me, in a whole year, i only open it like twice. That is also just to check whether its still working or not. Sun roofs are probably one of the best marketing gimmick a car manufacturer could use to tempt buyers into buying their car. I remember being so happy when i saw the car with sunroof and always thought how cool it would be cruising down the road with the roof opened. Only then i realise how fucking hot it gets when the sun shines into your head. In actual, sun roof is a total waste of money. If i were to buy any car that comes with a sunroof option, definitely that won't be an option for me.

But i don't understand your point on crappy cars like Civic/Altis. They both give superb handling and driveability. The Altis gives super reliability and is extremely comfortable when cruising in the highway. The Civic on the other hand has got a pretty decent engine thats not shy when revved. Its got nice handling too and even better if you take the 2.0 version. If you think paying 130K for Civic is crap, how about paying RM200K for a freaking monstrous 1 series or even a Beetle. Oh, i almost forgotten the Beetle comes with a sunroof, does it?

hahaha...good point.

if mine monthly income is 4k,i would buy a reliable car less than 50k (second hand of cause)like seg,SV4,A32 & maybe MR2 if u looking for a handsome car...

the car above have no major problem & there's quite a lot of after market parts,bodykit to keep u attracting ppl's eye sight.

& i'll get myself a track car if i intend to enjoy speed & improve my skill,never play on public,tat will cost u not just a saman.trust me,everybody think he can handle it but tats b4 any unexpected happened...

im doctor...25 years old.3 month working...bond with gov...hopefully can sambung belajar jadi specilist...now use perdana mivec twin turbo...get maried last year...now have one child...buy waja for my wife...buy new condo...how much left???u dont know aaa.i also dunno...hehe

another doctor on board. zth getting more professional to join us.

have u see people drif FF car????
i have seen be4...
with reverse gear...

SKYBLUEV6 said:
im doctor...25 years old.3 month working...bond with gov...hopefully can sambung belajar jadi specilist...now use perdana mivec twin turbo...get maried last year...now have one child...buy waja for my wife...buy new condo...how much left???u dont know aaa.i also dunno...hehe

wow...25 years old become doc already,salute!where r u working?selayang?

Actually rm4k live in city centre is very little money.If live in outskirt of city centre.Like pahang,kedah.Rm4k very good spending

yeah.......

IF i were u, i will wait until my income reached RM10K/month then only i considered it..

or else stick to the current ride n maintain properly..

but definetely if 130K car, with 4K salary , it is high likely to get a loan, but again, wats ur downpayment?

again, there r things to considered, how frequent do u travel?

if u work like me, travel so damn frequent, n u get this car, u will cry of petrol, no kidding.....

esp if u live in klg valley like me, places like jln ampang, n all over kl places...

which part doesnt hv jam??

pls tell me....

so again, review, ur driving style n so........

juz y 2 cents......but might be ur rm20 keke

SKYBLUEV6 said:

U are kind of rich doctor.U just work for 3 month at gov hospital.Last year married plus got perdana and new waja.Plus got 1 child and a new condo.U come from well to do family?or ur wife salary must be very high.Not bad for a trainee doctor own some many things

Definitely from a well to do family.

If its not, then i got to congratulate him for being a successful person he is now. He has it all...nice car, condo, good career, family with kids. What else can you ask for more.

Ingolstadt said:
Alot of people earning RM3k already bought those crappy cars like Altis and Civic,
Sorry dude, I saw this thread and had to laugh at this statement of yours. hahaha crappy cars. hehehe I've got a few vios approached me at high speeds till they tail gated me. I checked my rear view mirror, nothing. Then I over took a car in the middle lane. When I look at the rear view mirror again, the vios's headlamp can hardly be seen. In just a few seconds, from no car behind, to tailgating vios trying to kiss my car's arse. Crappy cars.... just like mine hahaha

i myself love AR (coz i cannot afford evo, rex, etc) but I do not consider altis and civic as crappy cars. is ur audi as reliable as toyota? japanese built one of the most reliable cars on earth. if not for the Jap, i dun think we even have 'crappy' car. bear in mind they r family car NOT performance car. Jap started by selling quality car at low price. tt is why(i believe) ppl tend to think Jap cars as low class. but look at how their cars and bikes take the world by storm. ok alr, enuff of my crappy statement.

hahaha.. if u got 4k per month..
u can hav a lots of different kind of ride...
depends on urself whether how u wana pay for ur ride...

legend,
Yeah, different kind of rides. I'd have a yellow kancil for monday, blue kancil for tuesday, red kancil for wednesday, green kancil for thursday, and a regular kancil with lots of condom in glove compartment for friday. hahahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom