4G93T Club

kewl bro.. urs also 5663? same as mine. What are the spec of the caps you buy to replace em? How to do la? Unsolder the thing from behind? :D I want to do it liao.. nobody teaching me... >.< Can i buy higher Uf Caps to replace em? Mo Power.. hahahahhaa...

Your link very slow ler bro... tripod doesn't allow direct link. Have to cut and paste the URL.
This coming Sunday 11am Sprint Test in Bt.Kawan.

ftzone said:
kewl bro.. urs also 5663? same as mine. What are the spec of the caps you buy to replace em? How to do la? Unsolder the thing from behind? :D I want to do it liao.. nobody teaching me... >.< Can i buy higher Uf Caps to replace em? Mo Power.. hahahahhaa...

Your link very slow ler bro... tripod doesn't allow direct link. Have to cut and paste the URL.
This coming Sunday 11am Sprint Test in Bt.Kawan.
I follow the original uf value and there is working temperature stated on the component body which is 105°C but i can't find 105°C in PG so I used 85°C instead. The job is simple just desolder from behind and pull out the component, but becareful don't apply the solder iron to the board for long time otherwise caused lifted pad then die lor.

wah so quiet edi this thread? :( Long live GSR's :D

*bump* *bump*

Regards;

hi guys, i got some questions for all of u guys. (4G93T LOVERS). I just bought a putra with GSR but the ABS can't be used coz putra standard ABS controller can't support a 2 port VR4 front disc brake. Should i fix this problem or let it be?? What do u guys think?

I am currently rebuilding my GSR engine. Can you guys suggest a place where i can look for pistons and conrods?

radical_rampage said:
hi guys, i got some questions for all of u guys. (4G93T LOVERS). I just bought a putra with GSR but the ABS can't be used coz putra standard ABS controller can't support a 2 port VR4 front disc brake. Should i fix this problem or let it be?? What do u guys think?

in my opinion let it be.

Is all abt turbine

Hi guys!

i have some qn for u all.. is abt turbine..

any1 here is using S14 turbine?
heard tat S14 turbine has 2 types: BB and Non-BB <-- is it true?

wats the turbine code for S14?

S14 turbine vs E3 turbine, which is bigger?

Hope sifuss here can help me on this..
Thanks~

Happy BoOsting!

DC! the turbine upgrade supposed to be the last steps of upgrading your engine.
Have done up every other things? Intake, exhaust, fuelling?

One of my mechanic fren suggested as follows for a good upgrade without using stand-alone engine management system. If you decide to upgrade the snail power.

1. EVO3 TD05H Turbine
2. EVO3 Injectors
3. EVO3 Intake Box (MAF)
4. EVO3 ECU Wirings
5. EVO3 ECU
6. Upgrade to Metal Head Gasket.
7. Optional APexi SAFC, ITC or Greddy E-Manage for fine tuning.

Approx : RM4K-5K in investment for those things.

Last edited:
S14 SR20DET only got 1 type of turbine AFAIK. It's the T-28 60 trim 60 mm BCI-1 compressor in T-04B housing, 62 trim 53.8mm T-25 turbine. .64 A/R turbine housing with Ball Bearing center section. The 3 flange type. Will need to do a lot of work to fit it into Mitsi engine. Not that it hasn't been done b4... :) T-28 more efficient lor compared to EIII TD05H IMHO

Regards;

Last edited:
hi ftzone bro, thanks for ur reply.. :)
Currently i'm just have the i/c, bov and exhaust changed only, not for the rest.
I'm stil planning to change a bigger turbine, tats y i'm here to gather as much as info i can.. :)
Most of the GSR will opt for TD05, but i wanna something which the turbine will scream.. hehehe.. Tats BB. :D
And i was told that, S14 turbine is another choice of upgrading. So, any idea:

If the s14 turbine is almost the same size as td05, then i'll go for the mod below, wat do u think? need advises from u guys... Oh ya, i dun intend to "mod 9 9" for my car, just need some extra hp then enuff.. :)
1. S14 BB Turbine
2. Bigger CC Injectors
3. S-AFC

do i need to tambah some other stuffs?

JUN said:
S14 SR20DET only got 1 type of turbine AFAIK. It's the T-28 60 trim 60 mm BCI-1 compressor in T-04B housing, 62 trim 53.8mm T-25 turbine. .64 A/R turbine housing with
Ball Bearing center section. The 3 flange type. Will need to do a lot of work to fit it into Mitsi engine. Not that it hasn't been done b4... :) T-28 more efficient lor compared to EIII TD05H IMHO

Regards;

WOW!! JUN taikor! thanks for the valuable info!! Love u alway! hahaha :D
If i choose to use T28 and some1 can mod it to fit into my car, wats the ideal/max shall i boost? Assume that i oredi have i/c, downpipe & injectors changed, and manage by just a SAFC..

DC! said:
Hi guys!

i have some qn for u all.. is abt turbine..

Hope sifuss here can help me on this..
Thanks~

Happy BoOsting!

technically both the S14s turbine are of the same size... jus that the S14A are the non BB while the S14B are the BB.... the S14 turbine would be slightly smaller in term of CFM compare to the E3 but would be more responsive compare to the E3 ones...

CarismaGT bro,
so if take both turbine T28 vs TD05H, which one will be better (performance)?

:eek: Dennis taikor has spoken. Behold the GSR GOD~! :D I'm also going SR like u la Dennis :p How's da 15 goin?

Regards;

Just want to say hi to all the sifu's in this area. Just got my car transplanted with 4g93t...offering myself to be an apprentice hehehehehe

DC! said:
CarismaGT bro,
so if take both turbine T28 vs TD05H, which one will be better (performance)?

hmmm very hard to say... if u wanna know about 4G93T wiff S14 turbo... then ask Speedzone... his car is running on this setup... the TD05H were doing fine in my 4G93T previously...

JUN said:
:eek: Dennis taikor has spoken. Behold the GSR GOD~! :D I'm also going SR like u la Dennis :p How's da 15 goin?

Regards;

aiya don lar taikor and god around ler... later other ppl get offended one ler hehe.. so how r u? hehe... so going for SR FF or FR ?? :)

Jun & dennis: yeah everybody changing to Rwd ...i plan to get myself a RR too later.. not MR ya..it's a RR.. And yes man ! It's a Fork Lift! Muahahah!! May the boost be with u for Everybody in the club man !!! :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom