4G93T Club

rory...ehhehehheheehe.....releksler mate..buy u beer when we meet ok..join the klang TT next thursdyaler..we going to PJ BBQ

hey..
just got my car back..
tranplanted a 4g93t stock...

just wanna ask... the mechanic say it will b stock boost means 0.6
but yday i tested thee car it went all the way to 0.9
so im kinda wonderin wats tat all about anyone can help me out?

Speed,

where in PJ lar bud..maybe i can drop by mar...but it's in PJ or Klang??

Kona,
SK is right, you might wanna check all your hoses. Some of the hoses got bended 90 degree thus making unsmooth pressure. It could also mean that your actuator rosak, or worst that the td04 exhaust housing got crack...does it stop at 0.9 or still can go up?

but i dont think got crack la, coz last time i boost 1.4 with 04..friggin good feel...

i just got my car..
so i dun think got anythin craxk..
coz i quite confident wif the mech
but stock bboost is how much ar?

stock boost is 0.6 bar. from what i know, if it overboosts like your case, usually there's a leak somewhere. does your RPM go up smoothly or just jumps suddenly at high Revs?

eh, your front bodykit looks quite cool leh, mana dapat? now your GSR side-mount intercooler how to place it? cutaway?

using vr4 intercooler..
like tat ar..
if i ussing td04 double fin got diff?
n then got evo 3 fuel tank n fuel pump..
so it is normal?

there's no difference made in the fueling or the pump...

it's more to the flow of the pressure.

suggest: check the hose ard the intercooler, intake, the actuator hose(usually that's where the problem comes)

worst senario, change actuator

any idea, how much actuator for td04 and td05?

wildboar said:
guys, got a quick question here..4g63t thread kinda dead, so i post here... :D

does any one of the evo series (1-3) come with smoked headlights?? ive seen some e3 with smoked headlights but not sure if its ori or DIY-ed..if there is indeed oem mitsu smoked ones, then i'd like to buy...if not, then i'll just hafto try DIY mine..

anyone can answer my question above??

rorytate..TT is going to convoy from klang to PJ (opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station)..so u can meet us thereler....

wildboar..no one know the answerler thats y never answer u....hehehehhhe....

kona, could be boost creep, whats your down pipe diameter, and are you using any boost controller?

wildboar,
if you read taiwanese mags, there are some nice headlight for evo series as well. You might wanna check those out. But one thing for sure that it's expensive.

Speed, restoran talipon a?? i can meet you guys there straight

rorytate said:
wildboar,
if you read taiwanese mags, there are some nice headlight for evo series as well. You might wanna check those out. But one thing for sure that it's expensive.

nah...i dun read chinese..if its expensive then i'd just opt to DIY them...prolly get another set of headlights & tinker around wif it...if success then oni pasang..heheh..

wildboar,

i dun recommend u opening up your original headlight. it is very difficult if you do not have proper tools and knowledge. u may damage the headlamp assembly and make it not water resistance. hehe. if u can get what i mean.

the safe and cheapest way is to just tint the headlamp.

hi guys, need some help here...its abt my GSR..recently my GSR has been making sounds and i've send it to the workshop for a checkup and found out that my gearbox had problems. now the gearbox is being dismantle/ disassemble to check wheather it can be fix or not. just wanna know if u guys had been in the half cut shop recently....how much is the GSR gearbox nowadays? which half cut got the gearbox with reasonable price. :D

ftzone said:
wildboar,

i dun recommend u opening up your original headlight. it is very difficult if you do not have proper tools and knowledge. u may damage the headlamp assembly and make it not water resistance. hehe. if u can get what i mean.

the safe and cheapest way is to just tint the headlamp.

yeah man..dats y i was gonna get another separate set of headlights for the DIY project..i'll just get another original set from my mech..he got a few sets sitting in his place collecting dust..so just get one fr him cheap cheap..DIY the fella..the soak in a water tank n see if got leak..if success, pasang onto my car..if fail just throw...

tint the head lights not so cun wor..i still prefer smoking them..got shops in kl doing for a price..but pg leh, haram pun tarak..sigh...

radical_rampage said:
hi guys, need some help here...its abt my GSR..recently my GSR has been making sounds and i've send it to the workshop for a checkup and found out that my gearbox had problems. now the gearbox is being dismantle/ disassemble to check wheather it can be fix or not. just wanna know if u guys had been in the half cut shop recently....how much is the GSR gearbox nowadays? which half cut got the gearbox with reasonable price. :D

dunno abt the price but just a thought..if u gonna change g/box, y not get a 2wd g/box? better response, improve fuel economy..but of cos, dun expect a world of difference..

bro, latest news...gearbox out already. need to get a gearbox. what would u do if u are in my position? take a 4wd and lock to 2wd or just take a 2wd.

radical_rampage said:
bro, latest news...gearbox out already. need to get a gearbox. what would u do if u are in my position? take a 4wd and lock to 2wd or just take a 2wd.

if i were u....i prefer 4wd locked coz more reliable

as for yo case....get another 4wd gearbox n lock it finish story....but if u loking for 2wd u need different driveshaft/ engine mounting/ o maybe different crossmember n u might worried da 2wd gearbox wont take da engine power as da 4wd

Top Bottom