4G93T Club

guys,
i have a gsr rs engine..
but.. its not complete.. i still need some parts..
gsr ecu & wiring.. hoses/pipings.. radiator..
so those of u that upgraded ur monsters kindly pass those stuffs to me la.. ok..
for a price la of course...

but now.. it depends if i ever manage to find the stuffs first.. then ill use the engine..
if not ill just sell it to whoever wants it..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=24939

gen2 said:
wei where r u guys...........all of u guys change your engine to 4g63t already...........how come so quiet already.....

carisma gt i wan to buy your oil cooler relocation adapter....????hello......

eh i tot i replied ur PM d??

not really... but it actually helps to cool down the oil... therefore the life of your engine is extended....

Any guys here are suffering from severe tappets noise?? My mech actually did what I told him to do with my tappets when I was doing a top overhaul...

1. Dip all the tappets in diesel for a couple of hours.
2. Blow the tappets dry with pressurized air-gun.
3. Clean them
4. Re-install...

Now... my tappet noise is gone.... wow..

satria 4G93 GSR TURBO (m) for sale 29k

jpj approved
4G93 turbo gsr ( manual )
mivec bodykit
new paint
downpipe custom ( sound like wastegate )
3.5" piping stainless stell muffler
ssqv , k&n 5"air filter
hks t-timer
2 recaro seat
rear gti suspention kit , gti disk brake
rear anti-roll bar
kimex spring 70mm low down
lancer dashboard-digital air cond
15" sport rims
projecter hi-lo headlamp (glass)
nardi 3 spoke steering
short shifter + extra heavy gear knob
new roadtax
ecu mod -
selling 29k
019-3939266
loc ( pj )

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT said:
wat da different between normal GSR n GSR RS engine...? in terms of power...?
I want to know also... what're making that xtra 30hp....

the RS version is still very much a myth..some ppl swear by their names that it doesnt exist..others swear dat it does indeed exist..i believe there is such a version altho i havent seen the h/cut wif my own eyes b4...if u r lookin for an RS h/cut, careful not to be conned by the chop shops...they cud just install a FMIC & replace the digital aircon wif an analog one...then sell it at a higher price claiming dat its RS version...

guys, can gsr use evo3 clutch set? my clutch starting to slip n my mechs fren is selling of his evo3 set..i believe both are 9" but are the bolts compatible??

4G93T GSR "5663" ECU

Hi guys,

Have searched the forum throughout for more information on the 4G93T GSR "5663" ECU. Information that I would appreciate if any of you guys can provide are for example;

Indication of the manufactured year of the ECU (which indirectly links to the age of the engine), any downside or problems with the ECU, anything to take note of, indirect difference in HP figures(?), etc,etc.

Below's a sample of the kind (but not limited to) of information I'm looking for;

Lancer GSR 92 - 93 4G93T 5663 Mitsubishi MIT4G93ST01

Lancer GSR 92 - 93 4G93T 5663 Ralliart MITGSRRAT01

Lancer GSR 92 - 93 4G93T 5663 RPT MITGSRRT002

Lancer GSR 94 - 95 4G93T 7377 Mitsubishi MIT4G93ST02

Lancer GSR 94 - 95 4G93T 7377 RPT MIT4G93RT01

Nope, those info are not 'sendiri bikin'
smile.gif
I've got it from somewhere on the net..

rorytate said:
hi there

care to explain what is the st01,st02,rat01 ...and the codes?

Hi rorytate,

Ermm..I have no idea what it means too.. but from what I gathered on the net that it's the chip no. I tried looking for the chip no. on my ECU yesterday but i found jack shit.. maybe its inprinted onto a chip inside the ECU box..

IMHO, those codes are the rechipped codes ler.. not factory ECU codes. That codes u provided is taken from a website where the manufacturer is offering rechipped ECUs rite? Anyhow, I'm just wondering.. since mitsu ECU capasitors does not last long and it tends to leak after a few years, anyone tried changing them?

hey guys, i've just gotten my car's engine converted into a GSR. I'm driving a Mitsubishi Cordia (if you've heard of it). I was just browsing through the forums and came to this thread. I know many may have mentioned what I'm going to ask already but scrolling through 100+ posts is just quite tedious. :P So, I'm wondering, with my car out, what else can I do to modify it?

So far I only know basic things like, BoV, air filter (which type do you guys recommend?) and strut bar? I really have no idea in car modifications and am willing to learn from you guys. Hope to get constructive replies and ideas from you all. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I've just gotten my car as it just came out, when is it recommended for me to send it back to the workshop to service/check?

Thanks,
Phonzy - the one who wasn't paying attention to what his mechanic said.

quite a lot of things can do to it ma
change i/c,i/c piping,adjustable cam pulleys,cams,fuel regulator,banana manifolds,standalone ECU or piggyback.all sorts of guages,change to bigger turbine,bla bla bla the list goes on n on la....hehe,depends on how deep ur pocket is lo :)

ftzone said:
IMHO, those codes are the rechipped codes ler.. not factory ECU codes. That codes u provided is taken from a website where the manufacturer is offering rechipped ECUs rite? Anyhow, I'm just wondering.. since mitsu ECU capasitors does not last long and it tends to leak after a few years, anyone tried changing them?

I already changed all of them, only three caps.

http://klsim.tripod.com/gsr/5663.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom