4AGE 16V FC Higher then BMW 525i..Crazy!!

yalorr .. sifoo EG9 is track driver maa .. kaki surely abit more berat one maa .. hehehe

sifoo chu...
ur exhaust smell like "telor busuk" or not...if yes...i think it's the O2 sensor problem...
like i checked for error code...came out code 25 if i'm not mistaken...

diagnosis code 25 possibilities...
* open injector circuit - open already
* lack of fuel pressure - 43psi already (with vacum off)
* Ignition system - (why is this related??? please someone explain)
* Vacuum sensor - (later will check)
* O2 sensor - (soon)
* ECU - (final touch)

i already clean the injector...reset the ECU...3-4 days ago...but seldom drive the car...
now waiting for the ECU to self learn, then will see if any 25 error code come out, if still code 25 come out blinking, then will try to change the O2 sensor...

Last edited:
EG9 said:
smog test...are you kidding? This is Boleh land, no smog test. what they do is just check ur chasis number tele with ur registration card or not, check ur engine number, then check ur suspension and brake. Another thing is they will check ur chasis whether got chop and weld or not.
Make sure all ur headlight, brakelight, and signal light ok.

That all.
real kah? here i see ppl bagi duit kopi so the guy cucuk the stick beside the exhaust instead of cucuk inside ler.. lol.. dunno wor..

Kisah seorang budak yang kakinya berat semasa memandu kereta power.. wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Regards,
Mike

I used to get 11.5 km per liter.

Now with 256 inlet cams getting 9 km/liter mixed driving. But I run my ignition timing at + 18 degrees.

previously at 14 degrees the car was running too rich.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom