4AGE 16V FC Higher then BMW 525i..Crazy!!

guys...

the gurubesar has spoken!!!!!! so next time don't ponteng school....
always go tru side pagar!!!!!near the longkang!!!

cheers...

eg9, the FC you reported is the first tank of fuel after the transplant or what? if first tank then i think the ecu not yet auto adjust to your driving style. my first tank of fuel after the transplant also give me about 7.5km/liter only.. after that its between 9-10km/liter liau...

QiW said:
power car sure makan minyak one maa .. hahahahahaa ...
my case lagi strange .. changed from 20v fuel pump to 1JZGTE fuel pump lagi jimat abit worr .. how come aahh ?? hehehehe .. very strange indeed ..
btw .. my last fill up .. rm75 for 466km ... boleh tahan laa .. hahahaahaa

more powerful fuel pump=higher pressure=better fuel mist=better fuel and air mix.
conclusion....more power n more efficient

rollakid said:
eg9, the FC you reported is the first tank of fuel after the transplant or what? if first tank then i think the ecu not yet auto adjust to your driving style. my first tank of fuel after the transplant also give me about 7.5km/liter only.. after that its between 9-10km/liter liau...

yes yes...1st tank after transplant. That was in my mind too. maybe the ECU haven't adapt to it yet. After fill up another RM60 yesterday and run about 70km now, the FC seem to improve alot. (already change the spark plug to NGK platinum)

chu,
yep, good to hear dat.. pls report n update progress soon.. ehehehehehehe!

sham,
no la i jes use basic common-sense on diagnostic.. cause in computer engineering n repairing also same theory mah.. wahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Regards,
Mike

mine still RM10 = 50km
with distributor max retard

It's normal for newly transplant car to have some problems, now still in the stage to solve all the prob. Hopefully everything will run fine after 2-3 weeks.

chek_corolla said:
more powerful fuel pump=higher pressure=better fuel mist=better fuel and air mix.
conclusion....more power n more efficient

more powerful fuel pump=higher pressure=more volume of petrol injected per seconds = more fuel consumption maaa....

Why ar...?

EG9 said:
yes yes...1st tank after transplant. That was in my mind too. maybe the ECU haven't adapt to it yet. After fill up another RM60 yesterday and run about 70km now, the FC seem to improve alot. (already change the spark plug to NGK platinum)
then quite normal lar.. lol.. i got put my FC in my sig ler.. first tank consume alot more. go ask a few sifu include sifu chin, asking them whether the ecu will autoadjust itself even if dun have o2 sensor, they all say the ecu will auto adjust to your driving style even without o2 sensor, although not as good as those with o2 lar..

sigh~ i wan o2 sensor ler... no o2 sensor can pass puspakom emmision test or not? i haven't go test my car lolx

volume will increase as well, but mostly the pressure will make the fuel to have finer fuel mist. lets say the volume rate is almost the same but pressure is higher then not much fuel comsumption will be affected.
finer fuel mist mix with air molecule, will have better fuel burning process, provided with the right tuning.

Elo everybody,i also hv fuel comsuption problem in tis few day. my ride is ae82 change s/top 20v(A),fuel pump is m.benz w124(is it crazy?). laz time $60 full tank can travel about 220-250km(syn-f1), tat day i put $30 juzzzzz can go 38km ???? tan i check my my fuel regulator hose there hv leaking,now i tighten oledi n wan change d fuel filter,c can b good something. n i wan ask all sifu here $60=220-250km(fuel comsuption or not)no speed up, actully normal runing sometime jam n run btween 90-140km/h.

rollakid said:
smog test ler? my car eat abit of engine oil so when high rev got abit of blue smoke..

smog test...are you kidding? This is Boleh land, no smog test. what they do is just check ur chasis number tele with ur registration card or not, check ur engine number, then check ur suspension and brake. Another thing is they will check ur chasis whether got chop and weld or not.
Make sure all ur headlight, brakelight, and signal light ok.

That all.

wuahhhhhhhhhhhh ... ur engine from track car maaaaaaa .. surely makan petrol lor ... my slow poke car giving me 340-350km for RM60 ... my 20v still lagi jimat ... kekekekek

Top Bottom