13 Dec 2009, track day pics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Proton Wira, Pearl White with Black Hood & Honda Civic EG Pearl White with Black Bumpers...

bro this two have?? :wavey:

axxell, sori pic not taken..

one more view of Godzilla, wat a beauty
DCS_7122.jpg

wat car or color u driving? i check see got or not.

dawg, i dun hv blog. will post balance pics when free.

White EG hatch. With clubeg6.com sticker at the bonnet and Advan RG 15".
I love JDM sticker at the petrol cover.

ill post up some of mine...

btw bro...u got any pic of black wira plate PCP on ur camera?..

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

and to owner of the dirtiest white evo7@8 and mazda rx7 with veilside bodykit...im so sorry for my stupid mistake on track at turn one...my brake fade suddenly...my brake pump pecah...to the evo driver...u so otai...can avoid me...i was like...wtf seeing u coming sliding to me...phew...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

weird...if i log out and coming to this topic...i can see all the pic...why aaa?..if not i can oni see lin k...

Wow! what machine inside that Golf hah?...very fast one :driver:

can u emai me ur pic to [email protected].
or do u have face book so i can view it from there.
cause i need to find my friend tx3,nissan sentra, supra red & black, seg and white wira.
thanks bro hope u can help me.

do u have the blue evo 6 TME pics?

miahahahahahaahha...

bro, still asking for pictures ker???

ahah... dont worry my pic oso not there...

huhu...

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

sorry dont hv pic of this car.

Tommy mentenen very fast... kenot snap pictures...

miahahahahahahahahaha...

wow, nice track day ken!
I see coolfusion there too :D

miahahahahahaahha...

bro, still asking for pictures ker???

ahah... dont worry my pic oso not there...

huhu...

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Tommy mentenen very fast... kenot snap pictures...

miahahahahahahahahaha...

tommy mentenen not fast laaa....loook fast only....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :thefinger::thefinger::biggrin:

tat was the only balck neo in the collection soli ya..

no problem canken, no need to sorry wat, anyway my car stock only nothing special ma, hihihi...:biggrin:

eh, you are driving the blue putra ah? you are damn fast oh, potong me like potong sayur :driver::driver:

no problem canken, no need to sorry wat, anyway my car stock only nothing special ma, hihihi...:biggrin:

eh, you are driving the blue putra ah? you are damn fast oh, potong me like potong sayur :driver::driver:

yes, tat's my car, my skill still very lousy, kena tapau by many cars also...

When go into track, it is always best to have 1 competitor only. And that competitor is yourself. As long as you are achieving your set lap times, you have improved and beat your competitor. Dont have the mindset of challenging other cars because some cars are faster and some are slower, which will be a totally different category...

The challenge is always to beat yourself and follow the rules of track. And of cos the thing you must be doing is always enjoy yourself in track and have fun.

When go into track, it is always best to have 1 competitor only. And that competitor is yourself. As long as you are achieving your set lap times, you have improved and beat your competitor. Dont have the mindset of challenging other cars because some cars are faster and some are slower, which will be a totally different category...

The challenge is always to beat yourself and follow the rules of track. And of cos the thing you must be doing is always enjoy yourself in track and have fun.

totally agree. this is what track day for.

bro, ur kumho tyre how much per pc?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

my video. but dun shoot me, my car LMST too slow. hehe

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHjxBlg0434&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHjxBlg0434&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is my driving with above Mr TW's car, haha, it looks quite slow on the video, dun shoot us :P

1st round, dam terrible driving skill, a lot mistake on steering work! ( yes i know u will agree) :(

[youtube]Wn0b4pKpxOQ[/youtube]

2nd round, ok getting better driving..but i know still got thing to improve :P

[youtube]rTRG5b3Sx6s[/youtube]

for expert out there please dun feel shy to critic my mistake, thx~ :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom