Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
From my words I'm talking about those who drive in way danger and might cause people accident. Please understand my meaning before do any comment. Or you are one of the them...??
Don't be "holier than thou" and say that you have never driven recklessly, exceeded the speed limit, ran a red light or used your mobile while driving. Any of these wrong-doings can and have caused accidents.

From YOUR words, it seems that you have NEVER done any of the above which in that case, I apologize and admit that you are right.

If you have, please shut up and grow up.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whether accident caused by pure accident or by negligence and carelessness, let us not fight over a noob lambo driver. Peace.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guthrie Highway looks like a good place to do some speed but if an idiot should cut in front of you then there's nothing much the driver could do.
It's not like speeding in the middle of the town.

Last edited:

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Don't be "holier than thou" and say that you have never driven recklessly, exceeded the speed limit, ran a red light or used your mobile while driving. Any of these wrong-doings can and have caused accidents.

From YOUR words, it seems that you have NEVER done any of the above which in that case, I apologize and admit that you are right.

If you have, please shut up and grow up.

From your words i know which type of driver you are. No one stop you for looking for trouble on the road but please dun cause others which is innocent. Mind more on your own business and I will appreciate if you keep your mouth shut too.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
From your words i know which type of driver you are. No one stop you for looking for trouble on the road but please dun cause others which is innocent. Mind more on your own business and I will appreciate if you keep your mouth shut too.
I try to be as ethical a driver as I possibly can. I am no angel on the road and I do not pretend to try to be one.

I always mind my own business until a F&*kwit meddles in mine and you sir, in this case; are truly the F*&kwit I am referring to.

You do not know me and vice versa. I did not specifically target my earlier comments towards anybody in particular and yet you choose to react in a personal matter. Who's minding who's business now?

Anyways people like you make the rest of the world look and feel smarter. Thanks and peace.

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
I try to be as ethical a driver as I possibly can. I am no angel on the road and I do not pretend to try to be one.

I always mind my own business until a F&*kwit meddles in mine and you sir, in this case; are truly the F*&kwit I am referring to.

You do not know me and vice versa. I did not specifically target my earlier comments towards anybody in particular and yet you choose to react in a personal matter. Who's minding who's business now?

Anyways people like you make the rest of the world look and feel smarter. Thanks and peace.

Well,no one like to stop you going mad or so. We learn a lot to become smarter,and is totally opposite to people whom act busybody and like to care what people did/comment. Thanks for all your words and I really found I'm even more smarter after few dialogs with you.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Its always not wise to whack our car on a public road... the risk is higher than on race track because anything can be on the surface such as sands, pebbles, or worse, oil film. Kindly do not take unnecessary risk. Especially at night where our vision is limited.

Drive safe guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I want to choose wheel spacers for my car, Just wondering if any of you added spacers to the car? How's the look, can some of you post pics! Also, wondering if it will affect the handling or something.. I want it to look a little more wider from behind.
My friend choose the BONOSS Lightweight Plus Wheel Spacers for his Mercedes-Benz C260(W205),forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy material ,do you know any other wheel spacers brands ?should i get it or other ? thank you .
C260(W205)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience