need help in brake system...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

andrew27

Known Member
sifus i hav a problem wit my brake system and temporary i thought of using back my ori 660 kancil booster and master cylinder, is it advisable?

my brakes need 2 warm up every morning or else got no brakes at all, and sometimes braking very hard, when i use engine braking the brake pedal will go down a lil bit...guessing its an air leak in the booster but my mech said 2 change the master cylinder 1st...

anyone experienced this b4?

I would say your are most probably suffering a vacumn leak. I would follow your mechanic's suggestion. Also ask him about a one-way valve and check out your brake hoses and make sure there are no leaks there too.

I would say your are most probably suffering a vacumn leak. I would follow your mechanic's suggestion. Also ask him about a one-way valve and check out your brake hoses and make sure there are no leaks there too.

yea i changed the 0ne-way valve as the one i got from half-cut is blocked...use back kancil ori...brake hose oredi change to steel ones, most probably is booster i guess...

anyway thanks bro Speed Demon...

this once also happened to me for my g11... the problem was the brake pads installed by a mechanic was those cap ayam type... than i bought a new set of fbk pads than the problem was gone... if there's a n air leak u would most probably be able to hear a hissing sound from the cyclinder head to master bump air hose...

if using those racing pad, will gat the same symptoms...

Better check the rubber rings in the calipers as well :) if there's leakage in your brake then it's gonna be very dangerous for you to drive that car...

this once also happened to me for my g11... the problem was the brake pads installed by a mechanic was those cap ayam type... than i bought a new set of fbk pads than the problem was gone... if there's a n air leak u would most probably be able to hear a hissing sound from the cyclinder head to master bump air hose...

hi i'm experiencing this hissing sound as well! so it's likely due to a air leak at where do you know?

funny that this hissing sound i hear it sometimes and not everytime.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom