Upgraded brake master pump for EVO 3

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
Any sifu-sifu there can help me to solve my brake issue? I'm on evo 3 brake booster and master pump but after I installed the frt 4 pot caliper the pedal become lower position than before when you step it.

Any idea????:confused:

ml323f

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Skyline21,

Is the Evo 3 master pump twin servo ?
I experienced the same too. Changed from single to twin servo after using 4 pot, need to floor the brake pedal further down then only it can stop. I felt the brake is way of too soft. What did ur mechanic says ?

Any sifu-sifu there can help me to solve my brake issue? I'm on evo 3 brake booster and master pump but after I installed the frt 4 pot caliper the pedal become lower position than before when you step it.

Any idea????:confused:

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
Skyline21,

Is the Evo 3 master pump twin servo ?
I experienced the same too. Changed from single to twin servo after using 4 pot, need to floor the brake pedal further down then only it can stop. I felt the brake is way of too soft. What did ur mechanic says ?
I also same configuration like you.My mechanic say is norm but I felt not rite:hmmmm: I think should be the master pump. I don't what is compatible beside EVO3? Do you have any idea? Any sifu to refer?I ever hear some people saying tat A32 servo can resolve the problem....Whether is correct or not I really hv no idea.:listen:

ml323f

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
it can be adjusted but the thing is it must be just nice other it may cause ur brake jam. I think nothing much difference even adjusted and seems nothing much can be done.

Not sure abt A32 but let see the comments from others.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
im oso experiencing this prob, but i used to it oredy.
maybe others can help.

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
im oso experiencing this prob, but i used to it oredy.
maybe others can help.
Recently I did a bleed to the brake system. Looks like it back to normal but it still under observation. Let you all noe again the result.:listen:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new landmark up north. Finished in signature silver, the 3rd and latest Porsche Centre Penang was officially launched by Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP) today. The cutting edge facility will be a significant addition to Porsche's presence in Malaysia.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience