FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
R'ss TT/Gathering
Venue: Sunway Foodcourt
Date: 11/12/2009 - Friday
Time: 9pm - till late

come n join us..:wavey:

Spiderman, can postpone to next week Friday or not ? I'll be KL on that day ..

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Don't worry bro..i can arrange a special tt 4 u if ur coming to KL,btw r u from Ipoh?
Ya, I'm base in Ipoh, Sitiawan or Taiping also can .. Aja going to join the TT ? Cause last month suppose can meet him but he need urgent back to KL .. sign ...

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
azril how was the tt last nite? how many Rs attended? have to antar my wife and pick her at bangi on time la dats why can't come...

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
gonna use mugen catback on my car + test pipe...anyone with it? instead of hks silent high power...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
May i know if there's an owner of CL7 here drives with number plate ABC 1234 ?

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
hi guys, quick question. is the Apexi RSM the only way to remove speed limiter on FL CL7R? how bout Pivot's Speed Meter V? can ah? thanks in advance.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Nothing special la ! Saw that car in Ipoh ~ Really big exhaust ! I was tailing him behind.....then wanna drive to side and see how's the guy look...but he might think i was challenging him........

Hehehhe....my bad ~ So he is a member here ?

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Nothing special la ! Saw that car in Ipoh ~ Really big exhaust ! I was tailing him behind.....then wanna drive to side and see how's the guy look...but he might think i was challenging him........

Hehehhe....my bad ~ So he is a member here ?
Haha, Sato u driving EK ? Actually my car came with the exhaust, means the japan fellow changed it.. But I still prefer the 'twin exhaust' ...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Haha, Sato u driving EK ? Actually my car came with the exhaust, means the japan fellow changed it.. But I still prefer the 'twin exhaust' ...
So it's u ? Nolar...i'm not driving EK. My car is Accord CF4 silver color.....

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
so fornax urs with single exhaust? spiderman aka superman also with single if im not mistaken...i think theres nothing wrong with single..as for performance one of our fellow friend thinks single is better...as for the looks of course twin better hahaha....for me single or twin both should be better if not stock...

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

hi guys, quick question. is the Apexi RSM the only way to remove speed limiter on FL CL7R? how bout Pivot's Speed Meter V? can ah? thanks in advance.
apexi RSM for sure...Pivot n Hks sld also can...

Last edited:

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
so fornax urs with single exhaust? spiderman aka superman also with single if im not mistaken...i think theres nothing wrong with single..as for performance one of our fellow friend thinks single is better...as for the looks of course twin better hahaha....for me single or twin both should be better if not stock...

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

apexi RSM for sure...Pivot n Hks sld also can...
tweftfom, thx for the reply. HKS SLD can still use for facelifted? I remember checking online that its only for prefacelift? Pivot confirm can use? I prefer that as its small. I know RSM better but the thing is too huge to put on the dash (+ dangerous for theft) :/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience