The Most Wanted ICE Brand

ok..., i'll search for that mag...
thanx for all the info...

if you still manage to find the Car Audio and Electronics magazine. Do let me know.
It's been a while since I last got mine from Borders Queensbay.
Heard that they are stopping publication....

good read anyway.

if you want to 'study' can also get car stereo cookbook, car audio for dummies and probably speaker design something (forgot the title.)

if you still manage to find the Car Audio and Electronics magazine. Do let me know.
It's been a while since I last got mine from Borders Queensbay.
Heard that they are stopping publication....

good read anyway.

if you want to 'study' can also get car stereo cookbook, car audio for dummies and probably speaker design something (forgot the title.)

maybe u r rite bro...
i just check it in the internet...
like i always do...
it seems that they dont updated the site....

book for dummies sound great...
i'll try to look for the book...
thanx bro...

hahahah adam digital...
design for SPL... no quality speaker~! :P

Bump: from my opinion, lately cap ayam one got too many advertising that can influence people. the ads too much. plz listen to the item first b4 decide buying. if the thing can satisfied u, then its ok la... :)

Bump: from my opinion, lately cap ayam one got too many advertising that can influence people. the ads too much. plz listen to the item first b4 decide buying. if the thing can satisfied u, then its ok la... :)

totally agreed... some ppl even told me that PYLE is damn gud leh. and like craziechild said, to 'most' ppl, mohawk is 'king' and pegasus is 'god', lol...

mohowk good what? beenn promote by the shop by saying he did working there working here, bla bla bla... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: better getting pegasus for that range of price :P
pegasus is good because its cheap... >.< its not that bad actuali jz ok la dr cap ayam yg lain... :P

gila la...cap ayam also got immitation....what to call aaa? cap ikan ke? cap sardin? hehe...

everyone vely free....help look stuffs for me....a to z......start pouring with suggestions about what i should be getting.....from hu to subs......:driver::driver::driver:

ka ka cau cau pasal diamond brand.......hahaha........i'm going for used Denon from Japan,okay ah??Just kidding blah le XTEC,what Diamond product??sub,component,amp??:driver:

i heard this product is very good, so asking around tat ppl ever use this before. so can put some comment. http://www.diamondaudio.com/index.php

HexPro_02.jpg

hopefully not kacau the thread:bawling:

good stuffs mah,but not sure whether still made in USA or not.....sifu,any idea??

everyone vely free....help look stuffs for me....a to z......start pouring with suggestions about what i should be getting.....from hu to subs......:driver::driver::driver:

my thoughts:
If you really like your previous setup, why don't just get back the same stuff (assuming you can find them again)?

If you want to experiment with other stuff, then, wait for other sifus reply :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom