Need for Speed - Most Wanted v1.3 patch

skylin3lov3r said:
the patch did not fix the mouse bug in the shop menu sadly :S
yea shit man tell me about it! so damn annoying specially when u wanna change the type of paint/spoilers etc... some more the 1.3 screwed up the game and i had 2 uninstall it and re-install it. possibly due 2 mine being pirated???? is it? i dunno laaa...

I'm using gamepad, it's not the problem for me to upgrade or change the colour.....

I think this game interface follow or modify from ps2 or xbox..
:thumpdown

Using keyboard more effective than mouse....

tylaxng said:
I'm using gamepad, it's not the problem for me to upgrade or change the colour.....

I think this game interface follow or modify from ps2 or xbox..
:thumpdown

Using keyboard more effective than mouse....

is there any PS2 type controller joystick for the PC?? i'm not sure but i think i saw in Low Yat Plaza the other day, plug into USB port i think la. in ur opinion what's the best gaming joystick for PC nowadays??

Currently, i'm use RockFire SpaceRanger, but this brand "close door" long time liao.... :biggrin:

Best gaming joystick? I think is gamepad gua... :smile:

Sure is Logitech.. but expensive lor.. Logitech got many model design is same with PS2 controller and some model can use both platform (PS, PS2 and PC) ..... Below is link:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2216

Hehe... if wan more enjoy racing game... can view this link:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2215

thanks for the info dude.

quite a few rally games out now (like richard burns, colin mcrae etc) got use clutch also in their control options man but do any of the new steering racing gamepads come wif the clutch pedal? all i see also only got brake and accelerate only wei!

btw the logitech momo steering is damn kao kao cool wei!

My Car.... In game... :biggrin:

Clutch pedal? So far... no hear wor.... maybe u can modify or diy..... :biggrin:

2 wire plus one switch(attach it to the 2 wood/metal plates)
:smile: .... connect it to steering/gamepad's any button, should be easy one(from my electronic view) ..... :wink:

But... fail don't scold me....

Last edited:
VexRed said:
yea shit man tell me about it! so damn annoying specially when u wanna change the type of paint/spoilers etc... some more the 1.3 screwed up the game and i had 2 uninstall it and re-install it. possibly due 2 mine being pirated???? is it? i dunno laaa...

i hv no problem with v1.3 patch.if u wan 2 it bek 2 v1.2,u can copy the crack from the CD bek 2 the game directory. :biggrin: no need 2 reinstall the game.

hey guys,i found out how 2 scroll the types of parts menu in the shop.use 9 or 0. 9 for left n 0 for right. :)

skylin3lov3r said:
i hv no problem with v1.3 patch.if u wan 2 it bek 2 v1.2,u can copy the crack from the CD bek 2 the game directory. :biggrin: no need 2 reinstall the game.

hey guys,i found out how 2 scroll the types of parts menu in the shop.use 9 or 0. 9 for left n 0 for right. :)

NINE AND ZERO?? hahahaha thanks dude NOW i know.... :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom