Need For Speed Most Wanted....

mohalw

500 RPM
Dear all games kaki, well, EA Games has a gd news to all...Need For Speed will have a new gd game to all, that is Need For Speed Most Wanted....Check this link out....

http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs...p?setID=Blacklist Tournamet - Sonoma&resID=hi

Featuring....

1_thumb.jpg

1_thumb.jpg

1_thumb.jpg

More german cars. But too bad I think this game only on PSP.

[QUOTE=' xZ "]haih but this game still gonna be very unrealistics!
god mode! no damage![/QUOTE]

Some times game is like this wat...Good oso for fans...If like the Rally 1, can damage 1 is not so easy to play for new player.... :biggrin:

[QUOTE=' xZ "]haih but this game still gonna be very unrealistics!
god mode! no damage![/QUOTE]

hahahaha true, but then if like juiced so hard to play then not good either :wink:

xtracooljustin said:
///M3 GTR... sweet!
Dude,
Since you mentioned the M3, the other day, I think I saw a M3 and I also saw an intercooler behind it's front bumper! I was like... "fucking piece of shit pussy licker. Is this for real?" I'm not sure how to distinguish a M3, though. Just saw the 3 lines with M3 at the fender. hahaha
Saw it in front of Bukit Bintang.

i thought all the while NeedForSpeed versions are all non-damages inflicted to the cars??... they focus more on the feel of the car and how it handles each one of them... graphics are getting more realistic too... looking forward for it...

the "Thrill of the Chase" trailer is the best video so far, to my 2 cents :lol: :D my only WHOA part is at the end, when the M3 show its defiance. bloody chun.

i want the undercover racer cop car :D

i also believe this topic has been covered in the Games Section under the Entertainment. it will be good if u could post relevant topics in their respective sections and check for similar previous posts next time. :) no offence meant.

Sorry la buddy, pls forgive my mistake....Well, next time will pay attention bout posting the new topic.... :frown: N just hope everybody enjoy bout this....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom