Another 800bhp BCNR33 on our streets?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Be it BNR34 or BCNR33... They are all under one gigantic emblem! It's a GTR! Yup, I've seen the green BNR34 too. It's been some time since it was there.

thanks guys..

i love my bcnr33 very much. i've spent 2 years to recond the car from the interior to exterior. the thing which makes me most satisfy is that it is running a bnr34 6 speeds transmission. cant afford a bnr34 but at least i have the transmission, lol.

noticed a bnr34 having the same green infront of links. wonder who's the owner.

No pun intended to you. I was taking a hit at the local magazines, not your ride. You have an excellent BCNR33. =)

AEM5 is a monster of a car. 2.9 ltrs and plenty of mods. When I say plenty, I really mean PLENTY. *laughs* farizio can fill in the blanks. He knows much about that car.

Dr.D has a point. Care to elaborate on that kaminari? Japanese babes are way better than our local babes, well not all. I've my fair share of those Nippon babes when I was... yada yada yada.

uhukk....

`Hujan Emas di Negara Orang hujan batu di negara sendiri...lagi baik negara sendiri`~

Is it can be related??:biggrin:

Aiya actually I`m too bored seeing Japs Chick liao sometimes they make-up like those Maiko not Ma*ko yea~ <---i knw Fariz love this word~so dun mix-up yea

theorically : Everyday eat SUSHI.....sien~ sometimes I`m starved of Nasi Lemak or roti canai~~hehe some sort like that lor :lollypop:

Last edited:
Check this out...

Apparently Mr. Cliff Lai, Operation Manager of Podium is so much more interesting and important than the 'friend' on the left...

03222009098.jpg

These people from Extreme Performance Car Magazine are such morons, it's unbelievable...

Just a 'friend'?

Good post DC,

WTF??!!! That's Mines owner isn't it? Isn't that Tsuzo Niikura???? Extreme again... I'm going to use the mag for my future toilet paper to wipe my ass, starting with the one on the right!

What's Mine's owner doing with a whale?:thefinger:

Podium, been there and walked out within minutes. I wasn't served as I went with a my friend of mine..in his car which was a wira. Sure the one on the right is not the michelin mascot?

Bump:
Check this out...

Apparently Mr. Cliff Lai, Operation Manager of Podium is so much more interesting and important than the 'friend' on the left...

03222009098.jpg

These people from Extreme Performance Car Magazine are such morons, it's unbelievable...

Just a 'friend'?

Sorry to tell you this DC but Cliff Lai looked rather interesting than Mr. Tsuzo. Really...

... Japanese babes are way better than our local babes, well not all. I've my fair share of those Nippon babes when I was... yada yada yada.

Oooo ... Bold statement ... Last I remembered, you do have a certain individual overlooking your shoulder in this forum(?) Or maybe you are totally on Seksyen 117 by now :rofl:

Oooo ... Bold statement ... Last I remembered, you do have a certain individual overlooking your shoulder in this forum(?) Or maybe you are totally on Seksyen 117 by now :rofl:

*TSK* I better shut my mouth, no wait... watch my typo...errr... oh not to worry. My wife's from China. LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this out...

03222009098.jpg

Just a 'friend'?

not a word about this "friend" ah? lol, instead who is this si fat fei zai mr cliff lai?

Aiya actually I`m too bored seeing Japs Chick liao sometimes they make-up like those Maiko not Ma*ko yea~ <---i knw Fariz love this word~so dun mix-up yea

MANKO MANKO MANKO MANKO MANKO MANKO TOTTEMO DAISUKI MANKOOOOO!!!!!

*ahem*

more green GT-R (GTS-T more like it) madness! number plates have been altered to protect the unprotected!

3374000589_feeab99452.jpg

3374817410_7abc224b31.jpg

dont look too long! you might get confused hahaha

Oooo ... Bragging now huh :confused:

Btw, she got any chee-mui's :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Intro, intro la ... :rofl:

got!! Dude, just introduced one to a friend's friend. Waste!! Friggin' wasted. Real Ah Beng look and character. Sai liew ah!!!!!!!!!! Pretty man... She's in China right now.
BTW, I don't know that ah beng. wtf... wasted goods!

Good post DC,

WTF??!!! That's Mines owner isn't it? Isn't that Tsuzo Niikura???? Extreme again... I'm going to use the mag for my future toilet paper to wipe my ass, starting with the one on the right!

What's Mine's owner doing with a whale?:thefinger:

Podium, been there and walked out within minutes. I wasn't served as I went with a my friend of mine..in his car which was a wira. Sure the one on the right is not the michelin mascot?

Bump:

Sorry to tell you this DC but Cliff Lai looked rather interesting than Mr. Tsuzo. Really...
u better hope the whale didnt read your comment. do u like the salesman tail u around n keep staring at u n keep asking whether u r interested?? if u ask for help, im sure they will attend to u even if u come with a bike. im almost there everyday, they are not as u described. they wont bother if some1 comes with ferrari.. they will serve u if u r interested but they wont stop u from viewing.

fat is not wrong.....cheers!

u better hope the whale didnt read your comment. do u like the salesman tail u around n keep staring at u n keep asking whether u r interested?? if u ask for help, im sure they will attend to u even if u come with a bike. im almost there everyday, they are not as u described. they wont bother if some1 comes with ferrari.. they will serve u if u r interested but they wont stop u from viewing.

fat is not wrong.....cheers!

Well, it's not like I'm going back there anyway. I was actually interested in the TE37, I practically stood there for 5-10 minutes and the sales person was not bothered to entertain me. I called up once a day before and do you actually wanna hear what they said on the phone????

"I believe you have a set of TE37 for sale?'
YES
"What size is it anyway?"
"Is it 18 x 9.5 or 8.5jj?"
YES ( wtf is yes?? I clearly asked if it was 9.5 or 8.5!!!)
"err... is it chrome in color?"
YES
"Thank you."

You called that a service???????
My friends went there for the 1st time and all they got was ... nothing and no one served them.
I went with him the next day and the same thing happened. I'm a chinese and I thought it would be better off since both of them are eurasians!

I said twice "EXCUSE ME" - READ twice! The person at the counter didn't even bothered looking up. My luck? probably...

I walked off... back to my friends wira. period.:smokin:

I just buy those kind of Mags to see nice CHICKS only~ The figure does not attract me at all~
Me too. kakaka. And the cover girl decides whether I'll read through the book or not. hehehe

Bump:
everyday??? where ar??? blast?? engine blast?? i cant remember i blew my engine..... i hardly drive this car. i drive a suzuki swift to almost everywhere..
Row of shops nearby that Esso. Always saw it behind the shops, behind that car wash or detailing workshop. Am I right? :biggrin:

No. I remember it was about 8.30pm when you left p.cube that day. Only heard the first gear la. hahaha

Me too. kakaka. And the cover girl decides whether I'll read through the book or not. hehehe

Row of shops nearby that Esso. Always saw it behind the shops, behind that car wash or detailing workshop. Am I right? :biggrin:

No. I remember it was about 8.30pm when you left p.cube that day. Only heard the first gear la. hahaha
ya u r right! my car always overnight at my frens shop in sunway.

oh..1st gear then my engine went dead bcoz of the settings not fine yet. now no problem liao after final touch up at gt auto.

Bump:
Well, it's not like I'm going back there anyway. I was actually interested in the TE37, I practically stood there for 5-10 minutes and the sales person was not bothered to entertain me. I called up once a day before and do you actually wanna hear what they said on the phone????

"I believe you have a set of TE37 for sale?'
YES
"What size is it anyway?"
"Is it 18 x 9.5 or 8.5jj?"
YES ( wtf is yes?? I clearly asked if it was 9.5 or 8.5!!!)
"err... is it chrome in color?"
YES
"Thank you."

You called that a service???????
My friends went there for the 1st time and all they got was ... nothing and no one served them.
I went with him the next day and the same thing happened. I'm a chinese and I thought it would be better off since both of them are eurasians!

I said twice "EXCUSE ME" - READ twice! The person at the counter didn't even bothered looking up. My luck? probably...

I walked off... back to my friends wira. period.:smokin:

the workers seems fine everytime im in the shop, i think bcoz i know the boss very well so they act hardworking.

btw, bro, do u speak fluent english? if u do, u might have scared them. most of the staffs there speak england...lol. thats y he only answer u 'yes' lor coz he might not catch wat u mean. relax bro... they r just another halfcut shop but with nice renovation in sunway. some halfcut shop even worst... they keep asking u 'wat u want? wat u want? wat u want?' n starring at u like u intend to steal something.

anyway, after hearing from u. no excuse, they have perform a bad service. i will let the boss know about tis. sorry on behalf.

lastly, it is not nice to call someone a 'whale' in a public forum. how u feel if some1 u dont know laughing at u becoz u r fat? give some respect ler..... ok bo?

Bump:
not a word about this "friend" ah? lol, instead who is this si fat fei zai mr cliff lai?
bro... i suggest u go podium n ask face to face. im sure he will be happy to let u know who is this 'si fat fei zai mr cliff lai'.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom