Another 800bhp BCNR33 on our streets?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I have a kelisa with Nigerian made rb-0.26 plonked into it... 4 kanchill turbies... water-to-air...
NOS...1000cc injectors x 5 (i use 6 when i play around with 'most 800++ cars')....only 5bar of healthy boost... 0.2mm Ogura metal gasket...ohlins pistons...tein forged crank...Defi cams...and the B.S. list goes on..and..on...
and my bizarre WHP is..... u wanna know? Pls buy future Malaysian mag...i reckon they will do a write-up about my BS ride in a not too distant future...

Please...mr editor...i beg that my humble car will be included in 'your' future issues...
My contact: Azim B. Sit 010-2183429

p/s: B.S. = best setup

tq everybody...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guys the car was tuned in GT a month back, why not get Tomas to pull up the dyno graph and have a look see :-D

Anyway, no disrespect for the Hypertune guys (good effort) but that magazine really needs people who can actually write in English and not “Shitglish”

It's not just the tuning magazines. Even the local version of Top Gear magazine is not spared. Have you read some of the stuff in it written by the local writers? (Ahem, bald guy...) Trying to sound and imitate english humour is not an easy task (think Jeremy, James and Richard) and if you can't pull it off, you look like a dick. (literary in the case of this 'bald dude') No offence to the chap. :thefinger:

And most of the souped up rides claimed in our local mags are waaaaay above 600++ horse powders!

I didn't know tuning magazines have politicians contribute articles.

Explains the bullshit LOL

I only read Autocar Asean. Sometimes EVO. Their writing is interesting and rather convincing compared with Hypertune and the likes.

I guessed those mags were targeting retards. If not, how can they write up such stupid comments? :confused:

I just buy those kind of Mags to see nice CHICKS only~ The figure does not attract me at all~

russ used to buy hypertune too.. he 'claimed' that he was just looking at the advertisements =.=

yeah right lah >.<

guys...... im the owner of this crap bcnr33... would like to anounce that the 800hp is FAKE!!!!!. this fxxking magazine amended my numbers. i filled up as 470hp at the hp blank. i was shocked too when i 1st read the mag. i called up the guy which is also my fren from the mag n fxxk him up and he just laughed.

many GTR frens called up n wanted to buy my particular GTSS turbines which said can make 800hp n they will throw away their GTRS, T88 or T04Z. lol!!! so which means local mag editor knows nothing about motorsports, cant figure mod spec to deliver hp.

sorry guys!!! from now on i believe all the local mag history figures were bullshits!!!!

but i heard the previous owner of this car made a massive hp by Speed D n it has a drag video clip in youtube which i still cant find it, probably its too old to find out. any1 know about the history, is KBP77 once b4 owned by tengku from alor setar. when i got the car, engine was stock.

Bump:
I spotted that car almost everyday... hahahaha

Anyone wanna meet the car?

Heard its blast one night... erm.....
everyday??? where ar??? blast?? engine blast?? i cant remember i blew my engine..... i hardly drive this car. i drive a suzuki swift to almost everywhere..

Last edited:
Hahaha ... Yawor ... Where you got those turbo's leh ... I want put in my lat-sun wor ... :rolleyes:

Chill ... Nice car though, but over-X-rated by the car mag instead ... Hahaha :rofl:

guys...... im the owner of this crap bcnr33... would like to anounce that the 800hp is FAKE!!!!!. this fxxking magazine amended my numbers. i filled up as 470hp at the hp blank. i was shocked too when i 1st read the mag. i called up the guy which is also my fren from the mag n fxxk him up and he just laughed.

many GTR frens called up n wanted to buy my particular GTSS turbines which said can make 800hp n they will throw away their GTRS, T88 or T04Z. lol!!! so which means local mag editor knows nothing about motorsports, cant figure mod spec to deliver hp.

sorry guys!!! from now on i believe all the local mag history figures were bullshits!!!!

but i heard the previous owner of this car made a massive hp by Speed D n it has a drag video clip in youtube which i still cant find it, probably its too old to find out. any1 know about the history, is KBP77 once b4 owned by tengku from alor setar. when i got the car, engine was stock.

Bump:
everyday??? where ar??? blast?? engine blast?? i cant remember i blew my engine..... i hardly drive this car. i drive a suzuki swift to almost everywhere..

pity u bro..
luckly they dont have a 400bhp vtec NA 4 cylinder on their mags........
crazy....

Sorry dude,

Don't worry about the 880hp! We were pretty pissed with the mags and what they claimed and no puns intended towards your ride. Nice Green monster! Thanks for the heads up man, appreciate it. :wavey:

thanks guys..

i love my bcnr33 very much. i've spent 2 years to recond the car from the interior to exterior. the thing which makes me most satisfy is that it is running a bnr34 6 speeds transmission. cant afford a bnr34 but at least i have the transmission, lol.

noticed a bnr34 having the same green infront of links. wonder who's the owner.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom