Kelisa Gathering

mt kurz and madman.. free to TT or not?..when our kelisa6009 back in KL we will have a TT

oh crap...i keep forgetting to check this thread lol.. if not i sure join liao...

any future TTs can PM me on LYN la...

dont really come to zth much unless i wanna do some shopping :P

oh crap...i keep forgetting to check this thread lol.. if not i sure join liao...

any future TTs can PM me on LYN la...

dont really come to zth much unless i wanna do some shopping :P
u give me your contact....i will call or SMS to all taikor here if got TT....

still tunning for the correct setting...

i heard petrol going to go down some more...so we can organise DRAG and up hill TT liaw...

still tunning for the correct setting...

i heard petrol going to go down some more...so we can organise DRAG and up hill TT liaw...

just try to minus -2 more than ur current 1, then try another -2 more..., test until no smoke lor, feel the car power got difren onot...

taikor..thanks for the advice....will try to set till i get the best setup..now looking for Apexi turbo timer where i can see the air fuel ratio....with that i can tune better compare now...

other then apexi turbo timer...what other device in the market that can show air fuel ratio in digital type!!!!

taikor..thanks for the advice....will try to set till i get the best setup..now looking for Apexi turbo timer where i can see the air fuel ratio....with that i can tune better compare now...

other then apexi turbo timer...what other device in the market that can show air fuel ratio in digital type!!!!

Innovate wideband product.... but too expensive...

apexi 1 not accurate, but can be as reference...

more photo on the genting trip

Attachments

• DSC01954.jpg
    DSC01954.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom