Kelisa Gathering

so guys when wanna TT genting again?
i miss it a lot aldy!

ill be going up on the 18 this month for 1 night ... my aunty coming from singapore so bring their family go holiday ... if anyone coming up can call me yam char :top:

ill be going up on the 18 this month for 1 night ... my aunty coming from singapore so bring their family go holiday ... if anyone coming up can call me yam char :top:
i will be going this 13, 14 & 15 November..... my aunty will come down from Penang to stay in genting and maybe to my house....

i will be going this 13, 14 & 15 November..... my aunty will come down from Penang to stay in genting and maybe to my house....

16th kc club going to melaka then come back rest 2 days go genting ... wah $$$ spend alot leh ... "heen" edi

nono...actually i need that to hold my bumper in place....my bumper now start to sag down liaw...so need to uplift it so that it won';t sag so much....

i got two choice...one is this tyoe or the other wan is the BMW use...the BMW use is quite difficult to take off when i need to remove my bumper....with this rubber thing...will be easy for me,.....

if i cannot find this in the market or too expensive..then i will go to hardware shop and look for something same like this

nono...actually i need that to hold my bumper in place....my bumper now start to sag down liaw...so need to uplift it so that it won';t sag so much....

i got two choice...one is this tyoe or the other wan is the BMW use...the BMW use is quite difficult to take off when i need to remove my bumper....with this rubber thing...will be easy for me,.....

if i cannot find this in the market or too expensive..then i will go to hardware shop and look for something same like this

then ma diy lo... easy job only...

try to find see can get cheap cheap wan or not...if not later ppl say my car like Ah beng...alll DIY stuff:bawling:

try to find see can get cheap cheap wan or not...if not later ppl say my car like Ah beng...alll DIY stuff:bawling:

hahahaha... true true...
since u so rich, cannot use those fake & lousy parts... must use good 1... hehehe...
last time got many civic like to put 1, but now hard to get liao...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom