Kelisa Gathering

so got any hot date that u manage to fish?

if my memory served me well, i only managed a good conversation with this uncle who told me to go oversea and study an then when i come back , i`ll have all the chics i want.lol. a very motivational drinkin partner i had last night.

if my memory served me well, i only managed a good conversation with this uncle who told me to go oversea and study an then when i come back , i`ll have all the chics i want.lol. a very motivational drinkin partner i had last night.

so u manage to fish any chics?

lol. only got 2 chics (customer. x interesting), 1 tomboy part time worker and 1 cute waitress oso part time but owes busy playing pool and entertaining the big group. i sit a_lone at the bar put my co*k to sleep only.lol

lol. only got 2 chics (customer. x interesting), 1 tomboy part time worker and 1 cute waitress oso part time but owes busy playing pool and entertaining the big group. i sit a_lone at the bar put my co*k to sleep only.lol
:bawling::bawling::bawling:so sad!!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

hi all..newbie here..
just wanna say hello..
mind to intro ah....

what car u drive, sex, where u stay, and if can..contact number where i can sms u when got TT, what modification u have done and picture off ur current ride

ohhh nearly forget.!!!!

WELCOME WELCOME

hi to all forumers..

i'm looking 4 my old friend, used kelisa gold WLC4378:itsme:, is she joining this group?:hmmmm:

pls PM me if u have seen her.. :love::love::love:

TQ.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom