Titan suspension

yes yes, need to go back. haha....today what my colleague said after he sit in my car from subang to Lukut( combination of highway, winding road, nice pavement, uneven road, poth hole....bla bla bla) He tell me: ur suspension superb! cornering like nobody business. But i think its even stiffer than our MME track car. So bounch that i think i need to wear bra, to prevent sagging(is a he not she, no typo error here, but he quite fat la).
hahahaha

wow... :) hmmmm, how much does titan costs? i heard its 2800-3000 is it? got a cheaper one? im just a student who drives a neo...

Let say we are using the adjustable with 5k spring rate, after using it for few months of 1 year or even longer than that, do we need to pay if we want to change to different k spring rate?

cow,u said at first it feel very hard n now after the spring settle
u going for higher spring rate???that's what i said before,this
suspension thingy depends on individual.

hehe yeah it's pretty subjective. but at least through our comments, evan2000 will have an idea on what to expect from his titans

yes yes, all the feed back and comment is very very important to me. It really helps me alot in understand my situation.

Yeah, the question of changing the spring by cskean, really dunno le

i wanna ask u guys sumtin,,,
where's the shop actually????
i heard from someone n he said near ampang but can u guys give the direction to the shop???

Whoooa......my titan suspension pass my gal fren test. She actually like it.....:proud:
Sometimes really wonder, am i the more passionate driver or she???:hmmmm:

noobie,here.
i have a sport spring. can i use it with Titan adj abs?

aiya, i have just bought Tein HA for my 120Y..
then the rear side can also be customized?

today just go back and tune the suspension to softer setting. Now better and more stable when cruising at highspeed. Luckily cornering not much diffirent. Still that good.

Haha.....my tire really worn out fast....

:banghead: Got funny sound when turning. Got to go back and let them check. But got to wait till end of next week lo. Out station:banghead:

err... what happen to the website ah? tried to access it but its now different to the one last time!!!

i just want to know where the shop is and the contact number for the shop if anyone can give to me??

thanks

Hi to all!!! may i know how does the GAB SS series compare to Titan SS series(if got) or similar specs..how do one evaluate the absobers? i was told that GAB SS allows 32 point damping adjustments..the GAB HA series (hi/low only) was fixed at 16 point. hence allows 15 more points of softness/hard dampering..is it true? And does Titan manufacturer customize the absober by changing the internal parts/gas/ or tune it using the adjustment gear and changing spring rate to suit your driving? can anyone share their experience?

errr.... i think the website down for loooong time. Anyway, can contact richard at 013-3506561

i am sorry starscream, i never know what does the GAB SS offer, and never use it before, so i cant really give u any feedback. Maybe some other ppl here able to let u know more

Meanwhile, the titan absorber, if not mistaken, yes, it's reopen the suspension and revalve it, in order to tune the soft or hard setting.

Thanks evan2000....but i thought the soft hard setting is adjusted by twisting the valve located on the top with arrows? which u can do it urself? please advice and may i know how much would titans fully adjustable HI/Low soft/hard would cost for wira 1.6?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom