TiTan High-Low Adjustable Suspension. Need change spring to adjust?

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Do i need to change the spring to adjust the front high low so called adjustable suspension ?

Its on a Kenari with a 2.8kg spring (on pervious owner) and now put into my kenari it was too low til it hit my fender and bumper was gliding thru bump.

so i went back to titan and ask them to make the front higher, titan boss mr.richard say have to put in a spacer in the spring and adjust it higher.... he say that is the most fastest and cheapest way. (but not safe lar, i think!)

another way , he say was to change the spring to longer one ... and it gonna cost me money.... i agreed to change the sprind due to safety reason...and then out of the blue, his staff bring out a 4kg spring and install on my car. i ask the staff if the spring would be too hard for a small car like kenari , he say will be abit hard.

then i went and ask the boss again, he say okie one... and nothing much he say to convience me. as he seem busy building a new set for a kembara that came in that day.

so end of the day, a 4kg installed and it was bumpy like riding a horse........... sad as it is, i am going back there tomorrow (thursday)... what should i do ?

is REALLY adjustable high low need to change spring before can adjust ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.......need ur help a bit on where to find a 5 Speed gear box to be converted from a 4 Speed gear box? How much is da cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience