USTC 2007 Pics and Chicks...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Here's a bit of my contribution not much pics taken but all are taken during night so if the quality is not good. i apologize.

The cars..........
P1050022.jpg

P1050023.jpg

P1050025.jpg

P1050026.jpg

P1050027.jpg

P1050028.jpg

P1050030.jpg

P1050031.jpg

P1050032.jpg

P1050035.jpg

P1050036.jpg

CooperS.jpg

GTRZ-tune.jpg

Impreza1.jpg

Impreza.jpg

MR2.jpg

P1050055.jpg

P1050061.jpg

P1050067.jpg

P1050080.jpg

R34white.jpg

RX8.jpg

widesupra1.jpg

Widesupra.jpg

Z33white.jpg

The Chicks............
P1050033.jpg

P1050038.jpg

P1050057.jpg

P1050058.jpg

P1050059.jpg

P1050060.jpg

P1050066.jpg

P1050074.jpg

P1050076.jpg

P1050077.jpg

P1050078.jpg

P1050082.jpg

Me, my high schoolmate & my girl...:_:

wahahahahahaha... laff my ass out!

when u said bulu.. i gotta admit i was trying to find sumtin else..
bout 2-3 seconds later, then oni i realised watca talkin bout..

Sky......you ah...funny dude...:retarded:

The Chicks............

P1050082.jpg

Me, my high schoolmate & my girl...:_:

Wow, ur high school mate is tall~! n she look like lin zhi ling~ maybe more beautiful than real lzl.

I also took a few photos of her, but, dint take with her....she was bz doing pose when i was there!!

TitanRev, you were there at which day?

wow nice pic... pretty wo ur high school fren.. intro ma... ahahaha

wish9, I was there for 2 days. I also didn't recognize her until my girl friend told me its Hui Jun....I was surprised to see her though I know she is in modelling but long time didn't heard from her already. She's originally from Seremban. Before she go into modelling she worked in Secret Recipe....I always go to Secret Recipe when she was working there....Hehehe....
The 3 of us from the same school.....

Rhys, her chinese name is Hui Jun...but dont know what's her Christian. :_:

wish9, I was there for 2 days. I also didn't recognize her until my girl friend told me its Hui Jun....I was surprised to see her though I know she is in modelling but long time didn't heard from her already. She's originally from Seremban. Before she go into modelling she worked in Secret Recipe....I always go to Secret Recipe when she was working there....Hehehe....

Her Christian is Candice

wow, not bad...ppl from seremban also becomin big

wow, not bad...ppl from seremban also becomin big

wow... ic ic... ehhehee seremban ppl reli getting famous wor.. like carace also... wooo

Carace lives in Seremban Jaya....I almost everyday go there for my lunch....Hehe...then will saw her at Jusco sometimes...
Gzox, u know Candice too...???

Dam man i'm dam blur sorry...i dun even know who is Carace..maybe i know...anyone got a pic?

Carace lives in Seremban Jaya....I almost everyday go there for my lunch....Hehe...then will saw her at Jusco sometimes...
Gzox, u know Candice too...???
haha... when wanna intro to me??... looking forward to make "friends" with her... hahaha...

Dam man i'm dam blur sorry...i dun even know who is Carace..maybe i know...anyone got a pic?
jeng jeng jeng...

dscf4909rewz0.jpg

Sky....u want to friend her or "friend" her......????Wahahaha 2 very different meanings oh.......:rofl: :rofl:

:vroam: Cabut**

hahaha... i juz got to know her during the event... wakakakaa....
got her HP number edy... yay =)

Top Bottom