Perak Section

danhong: I agree with Teamadvan, your new Savvy does not require fuel injector cleaner for a loooooong looooooog time :)

So .... That's where you are, Ah Lam. No wonder so busy these days lar ...

I also want monster bodyworks wor but need student rate, can? Can?

yet tonight i'll be back to ipoh...any TT ar?

haha....
thanks skyrap....my fren of ipoh(peter) know remus quite well....he is the previous owner of that skyline of remus......heard from peter says that remus is a very very nice person with very low profile attitude...
just that peter damn good at goreng (chu-sui)...hope remus dun mind bout that...kasi malu sama ipoh.....haha....
as for tom, only had a short chat with him during GT at sepang this year....its good to have a chance to meet him too.....
very sori bro...i dun have time to squeeze for off town at the time being....
mostly spent my time go bank, mack office, meeting, and the rest DIY my car...hope u guys forgive ya?
sure u guys have the most wellcome to ipoh for a visit...haha...

ohh.. Peter..ACY 50 if not forgoten...yup remus is a person that always smile and laugh.. haha...ok la..i think next month i would travel with remus to ipoh meet with monster garage..for the time being he will scheduled it first...or else he will travel with tom...by the way i think tomorrow i'll going to monster garage for motul oil..will you be there?

anyone going to sepang watching time attack organise by HKS?i ill be going soon before i coming back to ipoh...

aiks....got time attack by HKS?????? when?? sepang sumore wor..hohoho

Yeah bro... I heard SGD300 to play...

Also heard that Taniguchi blew a motor(HKS), and there was no spare, so he headed to Singapore.

SGD300 to play????? *faints* dats like 600+ here!!!
damn...go sepang track day aso not so expensive like dizz...ahhaha

alot of ppl joined??

duke:

how is the autocross last sunday?22th on la..me very hard to find kaki la
want to learn from sifus

So .... That's where you are, Ah Lam. No wonder so busy these days lar ...

I also want monster bodyworks wor but need student rate, can? Can?

haha....u canot "look-like student" already la...LOL....yet, for your class, u need not discount at all la....haih...dun play me la boss.....:_:

skyrap : i mostly goin to monster after 5pm....call me if theres anything i can help....goin monster for MOTUL? haha....monster didnt do "foremen" work la....

loudTE :...yeah....thats right ....he blew that HKS engine for the "official timing" round.....but his unofficial timed is 2.09.....thats very scary!

duke:

how is the autocross last sunday?22th on la..me very hard to find kaki la
want to learn from sifus

aiya sry bro...22th no autocross le...maybe 29th got..i cant organise everyweek le....later da place "HOT" den kenot play liao...sry bro

haha....u canot "look-like student" already la...LOL....yet, for your class, u need not discount at all la....haih...dun play me la boss.....:_:

Now, where did I put my student ID??? Sometime also attend class at Sunway mah ... sometime at OKR .... and sometime at Pengkalan ... hehehe ...

Me where got class ... low-class ada lar ... Monsters work sure getting better by the seconds leh ... I want a face-lift for my Latsun or else tak laku lagi one day ...

Now, where did I put my student ID??? Sometime also attend class at Sunway mah ... sometime at OKR .... and sometime at Pengkalan ... hehehe ...

eyong, what types of 'classes' are u attending arh??..:tongue:
hehe..

eyong : u forgot to mention one of the class la....
"MANDARIN SPEAKING" class....LOL...joking.....

weh...your LATSUN 160J already upgraded kaw kaw already...still wan upgrade ar? hahaha......steady abit la.....see me? fully stock standard.....no kacau....:_:

Last edited:
Yaya, mandarin speaking, when and then can tt at Stairways wor.

Haiya .... mine's only Latsun 120Y le ... round tail and square front lights model, stock standard until boh standard liao ...

Your silver one (silver right) of course stock standard lar .... but the ex-blue white KE is not wor ... Lagi pun, the other black Latsun here starting to go full-boost liao .... mentally.

Last edited:
Lagi pun, the other black Latsun here starting to go full-boost liao .... mentally.

full boost by "mentally" u said? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
from where or who u got this "info" from? :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed:

aiya sry bro...22th no autocross le...maybe 29th got..i cant organise everyweek le....later da place "HOT" den kenot play liao...sry bro

i only go back hometown 1 month once...somemore off days sometimes not fall on weekend ler....that place already 'hot and spicy' la....29th cannot ler

aiyak,
coz if play dizz weekend...ther wun be alot of ppl...most maybe ur da ony wan dat play le...others wan nex week le bro

skyrap : i mostly goin to monster after 5pm....call me if theres anything i can help....goin monster for MOTUL? haha....monster didnt do "foremen" work la....

loudTE :...yeah....thats right ....he blew that HKS engine for the "official timing" round.....but his unofficial timed is 2.09.....thats very scary!

hmm... no la...going there to have a look look cos i got pass by to fei lou..hmm.. today holiday woh... tonight go where clubbing? :shades_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom