Perak Section

TEAMADVAN Tai Lou: Thank you very much on your offer... I really would save up from now on... Hehehe...

haha....
as for danhong, maybe u can start saving some $ from now...dun waste your $ at those carbon look sticker which will schrink and peel off by itself sooner or later... while i can try talk to monster how much lowest he can give u to mod your hood to vented like TOP SECRET sumting style like this :
P6260003.jpg

14042007555.jpg
i see the mod on proton is not to the liking of the car. want to duplicate as lotus?

teamadvan,
hehe relax la..we know ur a bz bz man...hehe

wut da hell is dat?!! i know its a gen2...but too aggresive front end...damn~wut headlights are those??

Yeah... Very aggressive... But the headlights are still the stock-smoked...

Last edited:
duke : thankx for forgiving and understanding.....
that GEN 2 is moded in monster....owner wats it that way....

johnsmith : its a VW concept car he trying to replica.....
the head light is stock, smoked and schinked to smaller size while some cutting trick to make it look more garang.....

danhong....asked monster about your hood....i told him u r a student and dun have much $....he offer u RM300 to modify it...in condition of help bring more fren in future......but the price is not included paint....u bring your car to paint else where.....cos the painter beside monster is very expensive....always claim to use very good quality paints....dunno how true...LOL.....

TEAMADVAN: Cut the holes for RM300??? Actually, if rain, then the water will run onto the engine??? I am student ar??? Erm, then do I need to stick a 'P' onto the main screen just in case??? Hahaha... Paint, I think paint elsewhere is fine la...

its not cut holes.....its cut a two hole, then fit the "vented" onto your hood, rivet it, and then paste some fibre to born them(the vented holes and your hood) together.....grind it smooter....the rest is by the paint guy....

got a pair of cover for this vented holes under it one...specially made for this TOP SECRET STYLE VENTED HOLES.....but that one u have to add abit...its a pair of screw-on cover which fit nicely under it ...curved nicly according to those holes shape...
i think maximum will cost u RM350 for everything......only not included paint...

TEAMADVAN: My bonnet is much smaller than the RX-7/Gen2 in the pic wo... You sure can do like that ar??? Then, will be that aggressive as well??? Later look like setengah masak cos trying to fit it in a small car... Hahaha... I ask opinion only ar... Pls dont get offended...

the head light is stock, smoked and schinked to smaller size while some cutting trick to make it look more garang.....

danhong....asked monster about your hood....i told him u r a student and dun have much $....he offer u RM300 to modify it...in condition of help bring more fren in future......but the price is not included paint....u bring your car to paint else where.....cos the painter beside monster is very expensive....always claim to use very good quality paints....dunno how true...LOL.....

u can actually shrink ur headlights? LoL...dats a new wan for me..
damn garang...if i see it on my rear view mirror...i dunno wut to do....sure lari to da side...:shocked:

Last edited:
I am still looking... Anywhere to get 3M Fuel Injector Cleaner??? :Not_Impressed: Ipoh find so hard also dont have... So sad...

DuKe: So sorry man... Today my Dad came back from Switz [he didnt tell me earlier, so I tot I could go], so I have to drive down to KLIA to pick him up... Very tired so I didnt join... Maybe next time... Really sorry...

Last edited:
danhong : if its reall too small, maybe u can put two curve instead of 3 curves....
as long as it works to release the hot air...

duke : haha....yah....its schrunked to make it that way...
its the trick that plays the picture.....

i know the most expensive painter is in menglembu. near to the market. even buying a halfcut engine inclusive of fitting and wiring is cheaper than sending to his shop.

I am still looking... Anywhere to get 3M Fuel Injector Cleaner??? :Not_Impressed: Ipoh find so hard also dont have... So sad...

a lot of things cannot find in ipoh. even polish or wax stuff also hard to find (branded stuff). best option is drive down to kl and purchase it. anyway, any difference pouring into your car? haven't try it but then again, it ain't expensive to try.

danhong....actually, u dun have to do the injector cleaning now yet...your car is stll veryvery new....
normally injector cleaning is required fo cars which is above "at least" 6~8 years....thats also apply for sales man car which is travel alot.....

jonhsmith : the one u mentioned is SOO KEE....also fren of mine...he charge expensive becos he is the only one with OVEN BAKE in ipoh about TEN years ago...but now ipoh got afew already...the one beside MONSTER is one of them............but i know both of them use good clear coat and paint like STANDOX and GLASURIT....maybe thats why he charge so high....
maybe this is why "they charge higher....

i was tempted to go to soo kee at one time but after quoting my car, i decided to go for a cheaper painter. cheaper = 50% discount.

no need to invest a lot. spend a bit more money in polishing and waxing products. at least it keep my car shine

yup...u r definately right...no matter how good or how expensive is your paint, if u dun take care of it, its colour will get faded and look sucky....

Top Bottom