End of Manual Transmission?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
go further down abit..naik cameron eat strawberry ice cream then go back down...hahaha

any has experience touge in modern auto gbox/semi auto?:driver:
Yah! Simpang Pulai way is nice, but cameron to tapah very narrow and too sharp

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
got overheat issue?

road there is much better than tapah route..

narrow can practice oversteer..hahaha...:rofl:
I did Ulu yam to gohtong jaya in a NA forester with CVT. Doing 5k rpm at a long uphill stretch, oil temperature was at 120 degree but water temperature is fine.....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I think we should organize a touge session one day, among ZTH members. Perhaps going up Cameron Highlands? :driver::biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I did Ulu yam to gohtong jaya in a NA forester with CVT. Doing 5k rpm at a long uphill stretch, oil temperature was at 120 degree but water temperature is fine.....
You installed oil temperature gauge?

I think we should organize a touge session one day, among ZTH members. Perhaps going up Cameron Highlands? :driver::biggrin:
Remember to call me along. :biggrin: But I'm just using entry level tyres, going to get dumped far behind by your guys.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Don worry i follow u from behind
You're using pilot sport 3, no need follow my car at all. Boost come in, your car reach the end point of the run while I'm still 3 quarters away from the goal.

The forester second set of meters at the middle of the dash can select what to show. Mileage, trip, total trip, clock, etc., and one of it is oil temperature.....:biggrin:
Wow, like Impreza WRX STI already. Din't know they include this feature into their mainstream models too. :adore:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You're using pilot sport 3, no need follow my car at all. Boost come in, your car reach the end point of the run while I'm still 3 quarters away from the goal.

Wow, like Impreza WRX STI already. Din't know they include this feature into their mainstream models too. :adore:
start to end as a teamwork. :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
All present models actually have the same dash. XV. Fozzy, WRX even Levorg.....:biggrin:
XV, Impreza, Levorg are all based on a similar platform. Shared dashboard. Just noticed that Forester is the same too although I din't notice it when I sat inside one last week. Sat inside Forester and XV display car at Aeon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m researching how much everybody J project cost, so other people can expect how much to spend on the future j project. Please list engine and tranny by year and model, ecu, wires, starter, clutch, flywheel, shift cable with box, mounts, axles, cost of modifying the ecu and wires too, and anything else that I missed. Assuming you do the project. Please add in for the traction bar.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience