Lightweight Rims 4x108

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, but most cars actually already have positive offset. Very seldom rims are negative offset. So if std offset is say 50 and the rims are inside fenders by 2cm then to bring it more out/aligned with the fender line, then you need to change to offset 30 for the same rim width.
Ahhhhhh....Ok. So lets say if stock is +34mm and there is a 20mm gap from the fender, so the new rims should be offset +14mm if i want it to flush with fender. Correct?

If the stock rims is -34mm and there is 20mm gap, so the new rims offset should be -54mm if want it to flush. Correct??

What I trying to explain is those days RWD cars will have negative offset. Their wheel base is set further in so they need negative offset to bring the wheels out.
Nowadays as mentioned by bro. 6UE5t, most cars are now positive offset...:driver:
Ahhhh....I faham now. Now need to check my stock rims is what offset.....:biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks to ppl like you and all the sifus here that is willing to share......:driver::driver::rofl:
Sharing is caring mah!.....:driver:
If you meet up in our tt, you can ask other members what they have learned? Even more because they do DIY mean hands on....

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Sharing is caring mah!.....:driver:
If you meet up in our tt, you can ask other members what they have learned? Even more because they do DIY mean hands on....
Looking forward to it......

So does anyone has any brand recommendation for the 4x108 PCD???

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ahhhhhh....Ok. So lets say if stock is +34mm and there is a 20mm gap from the fender, so the new rims should be offset +14mm if i want it to flush with fender. Correct?

If the stock rims is -34mm and there is 20mm gap, so the new rims offset should be -54mm if want it to flush. Correct??

Ahhhh....I faham now. Now need to check my stock rims is what offset.....:biggrin::biggrin:
Correct!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Nissan sports cars ready to burn rubber, but this time only on the track!

Remember some months ago we told you about the "track-ready" Honda Civic Type-R, produced for a dedicated championship and also used in the Japanese Super Taikyu. Now it's Nissan's turn to introduce a race-car with the NISMO Type 380RS-Competition.

Based on the road-going Fairlady Z Nismo that we tested in the past, the RS-Competition features the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience