ZTH Cheras KL

That shouldn't be too hard to arrange. Just see if the taikors got free or not. Can choose different venue as the guys complain food not good. Can choose somewhere nearer to Izso so that he won't get lost :p

He from around that area. If I come from PJ will be worst.....hahhahahaha

I'm actually quite comfortable with PJ area since I used to TT there every weekend before I got married. Even though I used to stay in Cheras I haven't really explored past Batu9 area.

Well, Izso can share lookout pt GPS with you

MUAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *Dark road* "Turn left in 50m"

Next round at lookout point? :rofl:

Actually, that place is known for robberies. I'm not keen of that place only because of that, not because of my most recent encounter.

Well, Izso can share lookout pt GPS with you

What he posted was more like deserted dark eerie junkyard/graveyard......hahhahahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

No la. I can slot in time on that day ma hahaha

Because you are free only, so you minum sendiri loh......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

What he posted was more like deserted dark eerie junkyard/graveyard......hahhahahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Because you are free only, so you minum sendiri loh......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Ya, no choice lo...

Wah, straight drink alone with cheras gang leader macam table talk wor bro hahaha!

Aiyo, don't be like that. Now everybody wants to give me RM3.60 angpow. Ha Ha .. I just like yum cha with like minded people.

He He .. also want to take a ride in Andrew's ride. Regret didn't do so the other day

Aiyo, don't be like that. Now everybody wants to give me RM3.60 angpow. Ha Ha .. I just like yum cha with like minded people.

He He .. also want to take a ride in Andrew's ride. Regret didn't do so the other day

Haha! U same ride with andrew? Can geh, he do own business, his time flexible hahahaha! :rofl:

Haha! U same ride with andrew? Can geh, he do own business, his time flexible hahahaha! :rofl:

Wednesday hold tt near Andrew place....:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Best is to hold tt at places less traffic if want to test his ride....:driver:

Wangsa Maju TT ah guys? :biggrin:

No objection to any venue that doesn't require more than an hour's drive. Good food, plentiful parking and nice environment are added plusses.

He He .. GohTong Jaya is less than an hour's drive :)

Last edited:
No objection to any venue that doesn't require more than an hour's drive. Good food, plentiful parking and nice environment are added plusses.

He He .. GohTong Jaya is less than an hour's drive :)

Then you better meet him in KL then test his car all the way up.....:driver:

Top Bottom