Extreme Engine Modifications

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Why the F*&K are you trying to find out who I am you creepy piece of shit?

Malaysian tuners aren't the best because Malaysian car enthusiasts like ourselves allow them to get away with too much. We tolerate blown engines/low quality work to such an extent that it has become a culture.

As for whether I have money or experience is not of your concern. Who tunes my engine is also not of your concern you piece of shit.
Your name is exactly the same. How is it creepy. If creepy, then go to ur privacy settings and set it.
Or just use an entirely new name.
Also watch your damn mouth. I didn't even insulted u.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Your name is exactly the same. How is it creepy. If creepy, then go to ur privacy settings and set it.
Or just use an entirely new name.
Also watch your damn mouth. I didn't even insulted u.
Whether its the same or not isn't the point.

FYI, Looking up somebody's profile on the internet/real life WHEN you don't know them is an indication that you are a creep unless stalking people is your idea of socializing.

As for watching my mouth, F*&k you. The moment you attempted to try and find out who I was, your lack of tact rendered you undeserving of any civility.

When you are a piece of shit, I will call you one. OR would you rather me re-phrase that. You turd.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well..back in my hometown...

one really old unker drives around in in fully refurbished jeep with rb20de (n/a) engine from cefiro....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Whether its the same or not isn't the point.

FYI, Looking up somebody's profile on the internet/real life WHEN you don't know them is an indication that you are a creep unless stalking people is your idea of socializing.

As for watching my mouth, F*&k you. The moment you attempted to try and find out who I was, your lack of tact rendered you undeserving of any civility.

When you are a piece of shit, I will call you one. OR would you rather me re-phrase that. You turd.
You two can stop it now thank you very much.

Personally I think you instigated it when you condemned local tuners only to have stupidcar discover you used to or still do go to local tuners to mod your car (assuming those are your cars and assuming that is your ID, but considering your response they probably are yours).

So my take in all of this : Stop this rather unnecessary junk talk or I'll delete this thread and suspend the both of you temporarily or indefinitely depending on the consensus of all the moderators and owner of the forum.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Thanks Izso for the succinct view.

Just wanted to voice out for other motorheads who are also suffering in silence.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Please brain it 'SUPRA' fanatics..in power limited races such as Japan GT or WRC best engine would be the lightest engine..

Most if not all cars in WRC use 2000cc turbocharged engine...producing 300-350hp with massive amount of torque...

In Japan GT toyota use 2000cc turbocharged engine producing around 500hp...why use 3000cc (2JZ) when it only produce the same 500hp?
Owh, the torque? After that Toyota realize that point and other more (fuel and cooling capacity) that they changed to 4.4L V8...

Toyota Supra in motorsport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back to the topic..extreme engine modification does not mean massive engine or massive power..for me...

it must have something extreme...i recall 350Z that modify only intake to produce 350-400hp...
or 2JZ without modification to the engine block producing more than 800hp...
or NSX with 400hp...NA...

this is not Thailand vs Malaysia thread...similar to those import vs domestic (US)..or vtec vs the world...

nothing to fight on....its all cars and engine...
No need for the "SARCASM".

Reply or share what you know only if you are willing to. If not, just don't bother replying or sharing Mr. ProTuner. That's Super GT, like you said due to power limitation, lighter engine is the better option.

On the streets, Supras are still with the 2JZs. Havent come across any with the heart of 3S-GTE.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Reply or share what you know only if you are willing to. If not, just don't bother replying or sharing Mr. ProTuner. That's Super GT, like you said due to power limitation, lighter engine is the better option.

On the streets, Supras are still with the 2JZs. Havent come across any with the heart of 3S-GTE.
Wait, when a bigger cc car downgrade to lower cc engine JPJ okay or not?
Don't include mountings first.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006

sorry about that..

you can search 3SGTE Supra, there are many..

even MKIII supra swapping that engine...

for sure there are none in Malaysia..or never been exposed..

last time i read that Wing Hin bought the Denso Supra (chassis without engine), not sure they put 2JZ or 3SGTE in it after that..

Heard that Naza Ria change to Evo engine and got lesser road tax..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That one I'm not sure. Usually all goes up and not down. Super GT case is different. No JPJ rules. Just a few rules on modding a Super GT car. :biggrin:

sorry about that..

you can search 3SGTE Supra, there are many..

even MKIII supra swapping that engine...

for sure there are none in Malaysia..or never been exposed..

last time i read that Wing Hin bought the Denso Supra (chassis without engine), not sure they put 2JZ or 3SGTE in it after that..

Heard that Naza Ria change to Evo engine and got lesser road tax..
Is okay. :biggrin:

Ya, I read the link you posted and also found a few article on the 3S-GTE Supra. Impressive results. Seems to be an expensive mod to really tune it into such performance on 3S-GTE.

The Denso Supra, usually I see it on display during Super GT. Not sure if it is just a chassis or running condition.

I think downwards is not a problem.....
But not many actually downgraded right? Mostly all goes up. :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
3S-GTE supra? Bro, are you even serious with that question? :stoned:
Is like asking is there any 1NZ-FE Toyota Altis around here? :hmmmm2:

If 1JZ-GTE still acceptable but dont find any reason to swap to 1JZ either.
I've seen in Option magazine about 1JZ-GTE swap in Supra. It's a JZA80 Supra SZ-R (the NA 2JZ-GE version).

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I've seen in Option magazine about 1JZ-GTE swap in Supra. It's a JZA80 Supra SZ-R (the NA 2JZ-GE version).
That time there was one real nice and good condition Supra MKIII for sale. With the heart of 2JZ. I think sold, can't find it anymore.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
In ZTH? JZA70 Supra is very old already. That's like R32 Skyline era. How much is that one selling?
Cheaper than JZA80 but I can't remember how much. Ya. Old but still very nice design. With Flip up lights :biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
My friend 'downgraded' his E32's M30 to 1JZ-GTE. Yes, smaller cc but bigger power pulak. JPJ was happy to endorse it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mod the flip lights into non flip lights then. Like many did for their FD3S RX-7. :biggrin:
No nice. Except for the Veilside RX-7. That one i like. haha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to build a bass tube?? any abang here done dis b4 plz share yur experience n ideas :smile:
lets start from a 6" 1/2 bass tube enclosure 1st :) :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience