CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

cps works like a v-tec and like a mivec....go watch youtube on this detail

above works by changing camshaft lobe that open and close valve at different rate

while vvti works like a DVVT like an ivtec and as well as campro CFE vvt mechanism.....

while this work by changing camshaft rotation timing....where normal engine the camshaft just follow exact movement of crank while vvt can delay the movement a bit or advance the movement a bit thus affecting the engine performance

proton claim it was valve lift...more confure now bout cps:confused:

is like valve lifting but not same...it switch to high lift when switching..:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

cps works like a v-tec and like a mivec....go watch youtube on this detail

above works by changing camshaft lobe that open and close valve at different rate

while vvti works like a DVVT like an ivtec and as well as campro CFE vvt mechanism.....

while this work by changing camshaft rotation timing....where normal engine the camshaft just follow exact movement of crank while vvt can delay the movement a bit or advance the movement a bit thus affecting the engine performance

that rite bro....:driver:

actually i've driven the campro cps neo & gen2,
the response actually not much different from the previous iafm model.
the only thing is when at rpm 4.5k to 5k, it will have a surge of power and can feel the FW pulling....greater torque at high rpm. if in technical explanation, i am not good to explain.
juz drop by any proton showroom to test drive the car.....or i can assist to arrange if u guys want to.

already test drive waja cps..pick better than non cps...but still can't beat mivec or vtec i think..just share my ten cents...:driver:

is like valve lifting but not same...it switch to high lift when switching..:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

that rite bro....:driver:

cps is valve lifting, it switch to high lift cam lobe however the valve lift just on intake cam only, not like vtech or mivev have both intake and exhaust valve lifting...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom