evo7 loud vibrating sound during rain

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
so mystery kes...

my suggestion try to check your longshaft mounting/rubber.. maybe...:wavey:

my suggestion try to check your longshaft mounting/rubber.. maybe...:wavey:

Checked and nothing. Normally if long shaft problem, it will sound during normal day also right?

You know when u jack up the car, there is a metal pieces surrounding the entire exhaust pipe, from downpipe to almost end muffler, i'm not sure what's the purpose of it, but if u hit that thing simultaneously, it sounds exactly the same. And the gap was like 3cm from the exhaust piping, i try to bend the metal using my bare hand see if it is soft or what, and it won't move lol...
Another thing i saw was before the mid pipe, those original evos have the cover shield for the piping, i think probably that is the thing that make the noise, but i dunno cause i didn't open it up and measure the distance between the shield and the pipe

cud be the heat sheild between the exahust and chassis

could be....cause when u hit that thing even with your finger nail, it sounds exactly the same!

maybe could be center diff or LSd

as far as i know, if center diff or lsd, it doesn't sounds like that, and it will not appear only during raining....so i ruled out this 2

yeah sound logical to me, i oso try to hit that thing with may finger and that cover seem like not fitted and loose, i will try to tighten that cover first

yeah sound logical to me, i oso try to hit that thing with may finger and that cover seem like not fitted and loose, i will try to tighten that cover first

But mine ain't loose. Is still fitted tight, just that it makes the same sound.....

i have remove all the unnessary things...
so i guess could be that as the acd is active

or ur acd transcase problem ka...
go to workshop and just pulg to check whats the mystery sound came out....:smokin:
happend to me the transfercase but the sound when i realese the paddle the sound come out(not like ur type sound)

no prob ....just once the sound come out after that no more

There are various types of smart phone cases in the market for people to choose.You can go to the specific websites to gain some information.With the improvement of technology,there are more and more electronic products appear in people's daily life.We have to admit that the mobile phone make our modern life better and more convenient.However the cell phone sometimes cause new problems and breaks up people's peaceful life.To create a quiet condition, the cell phone jammer china can help a lot.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom