ZTH Miri Members

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
Nolah ngam ngam pass by the shop and go have a look loo

who ask the owner spray the car canary yellow lerr?

Honey bees miles away can see liao haha

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
i dun get it, why need to install alarm? its not like everywhere got hummer rite? haha

i tot they were doing ice on it coz got so many wires going around hehe

rezgouki

Aug 11, 2006
Tat yellow hummer plate number is QMK3000 I think. I saw it b4 too.

devil_j

Known Member
Nov 22, 2006
megashine?? good meh?

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Big[V] said:
miri got hummer liao. i saw a yellow one in megashine rigging up ICE in it and it local miri punya.

i tot it was the newer hummer h2 or something like that but closer look it is the old version one probably 10 years plus. But still a huge monster lol

no no....hummer got 3 type....H1, H2 and H3 the new 1....the yellow is H1 type..

but...as for wat i noe...hummemr should be kinda big...and the yellow look kinda not tat big...so i'm guessing...it may b like wat arta said...copy & paste...

oh ya and H1 is for military use only...and its hard to get it..so i'm guessing mayb tats not a hummer hehehe:_:

correct me if i'm wrong...the owner of the hummer is some1 from samling rite ?:regular_smile:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
[quote/]Tat yellow hummer plate number is QMK3000 I think. I saw it b4 too.correct me if i'm wrong...the owner of the hummer is some1 from samling rite ?[/quote]

well the plate number is show u who is the owner liao!!! they got so many car own number 3000!!!! well is not samling group lar!!!

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
my friend, it is AT group. Car is there to install alarm system, radio communication system and ICE+AV.

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
actual power of hummer....it may not be as fast as tuner cars...but its dam powerful juz like an elephant...

i also wish to try driving once those car..i heard hummer got like 8.0cc

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here’s another case of some obscure tuner deciding to crank out even more power from a supercar that is arguably one of the most balanced machines to join the supercar club. They’ve even given it a tacky name to make sure it doesn’t get mistaken for any other supercar given the go-fast treatment by some other releatively unheard of tuner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience