ZTH Miri Members

ahzheng_wee

Apr 19, 2006
yeah i agree with you willy..anyway i am still thinking about the gtr 34 because you see i will spend another 300k to buy a gtr 34 and its only 280 bhp and i f i wanna mod the gtr damn ex.... kuching gtr all sold already and i fucking no mood. Dun know la

if i dun get then i mod my s15 to 500 bhp on wheels or 700 bhp on wheels

someone just asked me a question about the vspec and non vspec

actually gtr a lot of spec, and there is no gtr without vspec.

etc: gtr vspec(the basic one)
gtr vspec 2 (higher boost better interior)
gtr m spec ( lighter chassis and limited edition gold colour)
gtr nuburgring spec (carbon fibre interior higher boost, forged pistions, and
better computer systems)
gtr midnight edition which is purple colour
gtr ztune 600 bhp track ready which is sold for 650thousand ringgit 300 units world wide

ahzheng_wee

Apr 19, 2006
would you guys prefer a gtr 34 or a fully mod s15 with 500 bhp on wheels without spending more cash on a gtr?

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
hmmm..get the s15 done..if i m u..becoz i don like to stop things halfway done..if i do something..i ll complete the thing b4 i start another 1..plus..In my honest opinion..i think its kinda waste for u to get a GTR34 with 650 hp o more in miri..thr is no road that long for u to run..

all the roads u get in miri are all bumpy..perhaps u might think to get a hummer instead..o any offroad vehicle..

unless..u r in KL..GTR34 shud be ur priority..no point to get a such a cool car that run on a bumpy road..plus not much workshop that can service ur 650hp car in miri..plus when u wanna dyno..u need to go to brunei..so much hassle..

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
well...depend on u la bobby...s15 mostly good for drift...so if u r into drifting den go for s15...but if u crave for power...monster engine....listening to ur monster roar every morning den go for monster 34....

i also like 34 better...but if i got enough money i surely will get hummer...wahhaha like eric said...offroad..den mod audio system...wahahah
no need scare no parking..:shades_smile:

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
haha jack jack..u think when u use hummer to ram over the road divider..the road divider also rosak i tell u..u need to pay the JKR ah..hahaz..

if u get to get hummer..don forget to inform me ok..wanna sit inside..
and pasang 20 inches sub..o those bass can blow the gals clothing away de sub..

hehhe

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
20vturbo said:
miri got gtr? bobby true ah u buy gtr? in btu i think i saw 2 gtr already, kch got more than 3 gtr 34, 2 gtr33 i think and a lot of gtt and gts...hope miri will have a lot of skyline soon and not those from brunei plate..we want QMK 34, QML 34, QMN 34 here in miri...i want QAE 86!
wah bro 20v long time no meet u at forum liao!!! well, long time ago liao which i met that guy at friend's accessories shop!!! white GTR QKN2xxx

Last edited:

ahzheng_wee

Apr 19, 2006
haizzz

haizzzz dunno la i think stick with silvia better i think i better mod the car until can fly and put all the defi gauges inside and roll cage plus turbo la

everything can mod i mod

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Erix7 said:
haha jack jack..u think when u use hummer to ram over the road divider..the road divider also rosak i tell u..u need to pay the JKR ah..hahaz..

if u get to get hummer..don forget to inform me ok..wanna sit inside..
and pasang 20 inches sub..o those bass can blow the gals clothing away de sub..

hehhe

hahah go bump on car also cant feel anything la....:_:
hahah i dun wan later my car become like 39

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
miri got hummer liao. i saw a yellow one in megashine rigging up ICE in it and it local miri punya.

i tot it was the newer hummer h2 or something like that but closer look it is the old version one probably 10 years plus. But still a huge monster lol

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
If i'm not mistaken, tats not an original hummer, the engine and chassis is of a nissan, frontier if i'm not mistaken. Note the small engine ,old interior and most of all, a right hand drive on the yellow so called 'hummer' seen around town. The only thing is he swapped on a hummer body parts.

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
yah even the snorkle is fake hehe

that's a extreme version of cut n paste

i wonder how they get it jpj approved for this hehe

Erix7

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
Visit site
wow..u guys really go investigate everything..hahaz.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience