ZTH Miri Members

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Big[V] said:
miri got hummer liao. i saw a yellow one in megashine rigging up ICE in it and it local miri punya.

i tot it was the newer hummer h2 or something like that but closer look it is the old version one probably 10 years plus. But still a huge monster lol

no no....hummer got 3 type....H1, H2 and H3 the new 1....the yellow is H1 type..

but...as for wat i noe...hummemr should be kinda big...and the yellow look kinda not tat big...so i'm guessing...it may b like wat arta said...copy & paste...

oh ya and H1 is for military use only...and its hard to get it..so i'm guessing mayb tats not a hummer hehehe:_:

correct me if i'm wrong...the owner of the hummer is some1 from samling rite ?:regular_smile:

[quote/]Tat yellow hummer plate number is QMK3000 I think. I saw it b4 too.correct me if i'm wrong...the owner of the hummer is some1 from samling rite ?[/quote]

well the plate number is show u who is the owner liao!!! they got so many car own number 3000!!!! well is not samling group lar!!!

my friend, it is AT group. Car is there to install alarm system, radio communication system and ICE+AV.

actual power of hummer....it may not be as fast as tuner cars...but its dam powerful juz like an elephant...

i also wish to try driving once those car..i heard hummer got like 8.0cc

Yup, it's one of the most powerful machine for all terrain in history.

hhmm.. weird, however i looked at it , it doesnt seems like a Vee engine to me..haha, cud it be tat i see it wrongly? The Interior doesnt look like those of a H2, and if u notice, the intake/ snorkel is some sort off alignment with the engine compartment. Can anyone verify tat? :)

The Thread seems to be silent once again...

When wanna Have Another TT?? Or Grouping?? Organise one that makes every1 remember The first TT of 2007! =)

Just my 2 cents

heheh sure sure eric u be the organizer this time....the TT will be Hard Gay party HOO~~!!

List out the ppl who wanna go lor..if not then Mini TT lo..coz i m not really good in organising stuff..

come come TT on CNY we go eric's house gamble ~!!!

Sorry Jack..I dun gamble..since young..i didnt gamble..gambling ruin urself~jack..since u suggest it..why not ur house then...i just be a visitor only..

maybe checking ur pretty sis only? =X

tuan ping: why ur yum yum sounds so cunning de..yer...u thinking my kacheng yum yum is it?

Please dont la...that day i met rezgouki at mosjaya..he seems more interested ba.. ^^v

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom