ZTH Miri Members

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
Nolah ngam ngam pass by the shop and go have a look loo

who ask the owner spray the car canary yellow lerr?

Honey bees miles away can see liao haha

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
i dun get it, why need to install alarm? its not like everywhere got hummer rite? haha

i tot they were doing ice on it coz got so many wires going around hehe

rezgouki

Aug 11, 2006
Tat yellow hummer plate number is QMK3000 I think. I saw it b4 too.

devil_j

Known Member
Nov 22, 2006
megashine?? good meh?

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Big[V] said:
miri got hummer liao. i saw a yellow one in megashine rigging up ICE in it and it local miri punya.

i tot it was the newer hummer h2 or something like that but closer look it is the old version one probably 10 years plus. But still a huge monster lol

no no....hummer got 3 type....H1, H2 and H3 the new 1....the yellow is H1 type..

but...as for wat i noe...hummemr should be kinda big...and the yellow look kinda not tat big...so i'm guessing...it may b like wat arta said...copy & paste...

oh ya and H1 is for military use only...and its hard to get it..so i'm guessing mayb tats not a hummer hehehe:_:

correct me if i'm wrong...the owner of the hummer is some1 from samling rite ?:regular_smile:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
[quote/]Tat yellow hummer plate number is QMK3000 I think. I saw it b4 too.correct me if i'm wrong...the owner of the hummer is some1 from samling rite ?[/quote]

well the plate number is show u who is the owner liao!!! they got so many car own number 3000!!!! well is not samling group lar!!!

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
my friend, it is AT group. Car is there to install alarm system, radio communication system and ICE+AV.

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
actual power of hummer....it may not be as fast as tuner cars...but its dam powerful juz like an elephant...

i also wish to try driving once those car..i heard hummer got like 8.0cc

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello..
newbis here...my turbo just 'kong' and want to know the suitable terbo for k3-vet...just a simple one but have a little more power from stock and not to lag...hehehe poor english,sory...my frend said better take vf14 wit ball bearing, same said go for vf33...actually wt is the deffrent btween tis 2...and FTI my vet dont have a manegment...:confused:
tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience