zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

metalheads

Aug 2, 2008
Selangor
www.blmclub.co.cc
First Metal Album - Lamb Of God

BANDS I DIG - LOG, ALL SHALL PERISH, BLOATED SCIENCE, KSE, GOJIRA, BURY YOUR DEAD, BURN THE PRIEST (OLD LOG BAND), THE CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, XYSTUS, WARBREED, UNEARTH, TRIVIUM (1ST ALBUM), PROTEST THE HERO, OPETH, ONE MAN ARMY AND THE UNDEAD QUARTET, OMNIUM GATHERUM, BURY MY SINS, CHILDREN OF BODOM, DAY LIGHT DIES, DEATH, DESTROPHY, DIE SAAT, DIVINE HERESY.. ALOT MORE.... TOO MANY..

i think metallica is drifting away.. becoming so radio friendly.. (boring) :sleep::sleep:

btw, did u all went for the slayer concert in sg?

metalslayer

Known Member
Aug 1, 2008
cool, everyone i am newbie here and i juz found this thread all abt metal stuff.
i love metal music alot and i am hardfans of metal too..:rock::thrasher: and i wan to noe more metal music wit u guys, tolong tunjuk ajar ye... :adore: currently i am looking for type o negative and dog eat dog (all boro kings) where can i get or anyone wan to let go ..? juz asking try my luck here, i bein looking for this album for some time .

hi cypress8, wahh... i saw ur 1st post u can burn metal music ya... can i share2 wit u or can u burn for me too.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
i think he retired already in burning CDs..heheh..

so what's new in the scene these days?

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hey metalslayer, so you are here to slay heavy metal? Hahah...just kiddin dude. Want to burn the CDs? Can, give me a lighter then...Nah, support the bands, buy their albums legally (wokey, talk cock session started already...anyone want to give their reviews on Pantene shampoo?). DH, the most happening band right now is THE CLICK 5! Fuck yeah, I'm so in love with them!:thefinger:

Did I spell it correctly? Clit 5? No?

Anyway guys, got some melo"dick" and brutal death albums to let go. Let me know if you guys are interested:

Vomitory - Revelation nausea RM40

Vomitory - Raped in their own blood RM40

Defleshed - Abrah kadavrah /Under the Blade (2cd) RM100

DH, I have to apologize for the yum char session 2 weeks ago, was stuck at the workshop for almost 12 fucking hours. Next round man (err...how many rounds already wei). Anyway, managed to meet up with Keropok who is having a hard time to masturbate due to the injury on his arm.

All the Benediction classic re-released CDs are on their way to my counterpart's house, fuck yeah!

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
All CDs are ORIGINAL. Not China pressing. BTS, Norther and Testament are bought locally. Condition memang cun giler, no scratch, no pimples (pakai SK-II), heheh.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
btw, did u all went for the slayer concert in sg?
I'm so broke that time, so no chance to see them in SG. No money to renew passport ma...Our friend Rustica (the famous dreadlock leng chai in Malaysia and some say Singapore) was there.

metalslayer

Known Member
Aug 1, 2008
hi cypress8 , i am interested on ur cd Testament and Break The Silence.

Break The Silence the vocal is are gal or a guy coz i saw in yuotube is are gal izit.., pls reserve for me testament and break the silence. thanks..

Last edited:

metalslayer

Known Member
Aug 1, 2008
Hey metalslayer, so you are here to slay heavy metal? Hahah...just kiddin dude. Want to burn the CDs? Can, give me a lighter then...Nah, support the bands, buy their albums legally (wokey, talk cock session started already...anyone want to give their reviews on Pantene shampoo?). DH, the most happening band right now is THE CLICK 5! Fuck yeah, I'm so in love with them!:thefinger:

Did I spell it correctly? Clit 5? No?

Anyway guys, got some melo"dick" and brutal death albums to let go. Let me know if you guys are interested:

Break The Silence - Merciless Mercenary RM20

Norther - Death unlimited RM20

Testament - The very best of testament RM30

Vomitory - Blood rapture RM40

Vomitory - Revelation nausea RM40

Vomitory - Raped in their own blood RM40

Defleshed - Abrah kadavrah /Under the Blade (2cd) RM100

DH, I have to apologize for the yum char session 2 weeks ago, was stuck at the workshop for almost 12 fucking hours. Next round man (err...how many rounds already wei). Anyway, managed to meet up with Keropok who is having a hard time to masturbate due to the injury on his arm.

All the Benediction classic re-released CDs are on their way to my counterpart's house, fuck yeah!

hahaha...sure no problem when u wan it juz ask .. hahaha..

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
hi cypress8 , i am interested on ur cd Testament and Break The Silence.

Break The Silence the vocal is are gal or a guy coz i saw in yuotube is are gal izit.., pls reserve for me testament and break the silence. thanks..
Err...bro, Break The Silence tu consists of all dudes. Know one of the ex-BTS who is currently with Innards Decay recently.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ5ArzdBBbg[/media]

Last edited:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
ahh at last hailed from deep silence & boredoom...
I've been addicted to that faceshitbook LOL..thanks to me dear fren Rustica(that Cypress & DH hate me b'cause I always attack them har har har...)
Wellcome guys ! BTW I'm olskull clueless muthafucker anything goes accept that lame emo emo thing lah, dont cry la...paisehhh

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
aiyooo, i don't care about those werewolf and slayer la, I never response to the attack too, lazy to click the button, hehehe. How are you my friend? Any new tracks from your band bro?

metalslayer

Known Member
Aug 1, 2008
Err...bro, Break The Silence tu consists of all dudes. Know one of the ex-BTS who is currently with Innards Decay recently.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ5ArzdBBbg[/media]
ya bro, i noe i guess wrong adi coz i saw at youtube break the silence is are gal vocal and the other video clips is dude vocal. So i am confuse adi .

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
my band mates(my bro la) are into Grunge etc stuffs, so at the beginning I just paly along & slowly changing the mood( as I'm the devil) & now practicing Sepultura, Kreator, Iron Maiden, Loudness ha ha.
Next stage --> Napalm Death ....:thefinger:
Have u heard :adore:Igor & :adore:Max reunited !!???

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
my band mates(my bro la) are into Grunge etc stuffs, so at the beginning I just paly along & slowly changing the mood( as I'm the devil) & now practicing Sepultura, Kreator, Iron Maiden, Loudness ha ha.
Next stage --> Napalm Death ....:thefinger:
Have u heard :adore:Igor & :adore:Max reunited !!???
Hehehe, bro, check out the CD next to Nailbomb, that's the Cavalera Conspiracy wei! Heheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With all the buzz recently about Mazda’s new 6; due out in 2014, about to make its debut, it’s just been announced that the covers will be pulled off the new 6 at next month’s Moscow International Automobile Salon and will be the second vehicle in their stable to be decked out in Mazda’s new SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY that encompasses engine fuel-efficiency and performance, lightweight, transmission, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience