zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
It's been ages guys!

MYDM (Malaysian Death Metal) "concerto" this weekend....anyone else going?

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
DEi Brader,
where havw u been heh.
e-mail no longer active kah weii
whats up bro ? how is life...
and that cypress, so quiet now since got 'the precious twins'...:hmmmm:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
which email? left old company already lah.
now in Mourn - Ash.

use my yahoo lah.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hello metalheads!

I'm selling the brand new Unleashed album - Hammer Battalion. It is completely sealed. Reason for selling, ordered extra from the mail order company. Asking for RM65. Listen to the sound clip here.

In case you don't know who the hell are they, Unleashed was founded in 1989 by vocalist and bassist Johnny Hedlund after his former band, Nihilist disbanded. Unleashed recorded demos "Revenge" and "Utter Dark", which got them a record deal with a german lablel Century Media Records. In 1991, the band released their debut studio album, Where No Life Dwells, and toured with Morbid Angel in Europe and United States.
In 1992, Unleashed released their second studio album, Shadows in the Deep, including a cover version of Venom's Countess Bathory. Their next studio albums were Across the Open Sea in 1993 and Victory in 1995, the latter being the last album which guitarist Fredrik Lindgren played on. Lindgren focused on playing punk rock, and Unleashed replaced him with Frederik Folkare, who played guitar on the fifth Unleashed studio album Warrior in 1997.
The band went on hiatus, after 7–8 years of recording and touring. They were consentrating on life outside the music business, their musical sideprojects and studying. After a reissue of the band's classics in 2002, the band released a new album called Hell's Unleashed in 2002, and they began to tour once again. The same year Hedlund was to deal with allegations of having Nazi sympathies. It seemed that Dave Grohl of Nirvana and Foo Fighters would have wanted to approach Johnny Hedlund to contribute lead vocals to one of the songs for his Probot metal project, but the album producer, Matt Sweeney, discouraged him to do that because of the then supposed Nazi sympathies of Hedlund.[1]. It turned out that there were mere rumors, Hedlund quickly branding them as false and stating Unleashed praises nature, beast and man. Man....regardless of background, place of birth or color of the skin[2].
In 2004, Unleashed released their seventh studio album, Sworn Allegiance. In October 2006, the band released their eighth studio album, Midvinterblot. Unleashed toured Europe in November 2006 as part of the Masters of Death tour, with Grave, Dismember, and Entombed. On February and March of 2007 they headlined a North American tour with Krisiun and Belphegor. June of 2008 saw the release of their ninth studio album entitled Hammer Battalion. (from wikepedia).

Unleashed - Death metal victory ([media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZFi-7hoTVg[/media])

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Guys, just got a SMS from Singapore (our friend la Rustica Lye), Dismember will be playing live in Singapore on July 13!

13th July 2008, Guinnes Theatre, at The Substation
Time: 7:30pm
Tickets: Pre-sale $47 (Limited to 200 tickets only available tmr at LaVanita, Straits Records and Muzikbox JB), $60 at the door.

DH, you might want to inform your buddy (the chinese looking dude...btw, what is his name?)

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
he was there.

will get some more photos soon.
Jaie Sil Khannaz, Rafiz Oxygen Death and Amir Black goat was there too. And another girl called Chi.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
some short review, very sempoi band they said. No backstage pass/wait, nothing. after the gig, the band went out and just lepak2 outside, with the crowd.
No superstar attitude or so it seems.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
I am a fan of emo-whatchallit-core.

NOT. :biggrin:

On a serious note : Anything from rock, heavy, speed, thrash, doom (not really), gothic, symphonic, death, gore, brutal death, deathrash, black, black thrash, black death, dark, vampyric, viking METAL.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
A genre that will Kill 'Em All!
Emotions that run deep into the souls of the young ones.
Pure adrenaline-pumping while sobbing to the lyrics! :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Engine HeadCover

Check this site out
http://www.geocities.com/r3dfire/DIY_engineheadcoverpaint.html

Its about painting the Engine's headcover.
I know this has been brought up before but I thought why not show again with extra details and photos.

I will be putting up the next DIY instructions a few days later which is the see-thru fuel cap cover. I did this on my '97 Hyundai Accent a few months ago.

More photos (and) instructions of other DIY's coming....soon as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience