zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Coming soon, if everything goes well with the SHIPMENT.

To be traded with my first print (1990) Slowly We Rot.....maybe...maybe...maybe..

:biggrin:

Oh btw, Cypress, the guy (my close buddy who lepak'ed with us at Jalan Doraisamy + Restaurant @Medan Tunku) has been hooked to Ebay for the past 3-4 months. I think he has spent around 2k-ish on CDs and tee shirts (and pendants and some other shitload of memorabilia).
Lost RM200+ due to failed delivery, suspected rip-off.
Told him to get the parcels registered!

Btw, he "donated" 1st print of Emperor's "Wrath.." and "In the Nightside.." to yours truly. :adore:
Fuiyo! Nice back print! Can you zoom in a lil bit, wanna check out the nice ass, hehehehe!

That's Baby right, your friend who addicted to ebay? Beware of the fake stuff in e"chi"bay especially shirts. But how he kaw tim the kastam wei?? Kasi tip sket...

How he made the payment? Using paypal right? If it is a rip off, can report to paypal, as they have the resolution center for that type of shit.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
How to verify whether it's a rip off or not? he didn't register the fucking mail.
the sender claimed he sent it already. so far, 2 shirts have not been received.
others, safely reached our shores.

jombiee,
beware of non-genuine ones. most claimed from Gee Tee Ar but ended up from lower trims or the likes of Fairlady Z32 or others.
Mine I got it from the circle who bought the unit off from 2nd hand (not chop shops) japan shops, quoting exact part number and whatnot.
Got mine for 300 bucks (ming sold his for 200 only!). but it's all worth it. hahaha.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress, bloody fucking manowar's hail to england 1985 shirt last bidded at RM700+.
slayer's tour, bolt thrower are all in the range of 400-500.

crazy mofos, no way we can afford that.

yes, he uses paypal.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
The best practise is always communicate using ebay mail. Do not correspond with the seller using your own email address. Pay extra to insure the items and send using EMS with tracking, that's the safest way.

Yes, I'm not surprise with the bid wei, some even hit 900 bucks for a friggin out of print used t! So let's start to buy some and keep them in the closet for 10 fucking years, then only out them up for sale, heheheh!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
that's exactly what I'm doing. ain't selling any.
:rolleyes:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Tee Shirt received! Hell yeah.

btw guys,

check this out:

Grave's coming to Malaysia?

Unconfirmed (fully) as yet...

SOULLESS DOMINION TOUR 2008
Asia - Australia - New Zealand

Nov 29 @ t.b.c, Kuala Lumpur, MZ
Nov 30 @ t.b.c, Singapore, SG
Dec 2 @ Amplifier, Perth, AU
Dec 4 @ Gaelic theatre, Sydney, AU
Dec 5 @ Globe theatre, Brisbane, AU
Dec 7 @ Corner hotel, Melbourne, AU
Dec 8 @ Fowlers live, Adelaide, AU
Dec 10 @ The Kings arms, Auckland, NZ

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
oi, long time never logon to this site, how's everyone? Anyway, some stuff to let go, hehe:

Edge of Sanity - Crimson I (new CD directly from amazon.co.uk) RM55

Edge of Sanity - Crimson II (new CD directly from amazon.co.uk) RM55

In Flames - Come Clarity (new CD directly from amazon.co.uk) RM55

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
And the CDs below are used (bought new from US and seldom play them). Condition are like a brand new CD out from shop:

Centinex - Reborn throgh the flames/Bloodhunt RM50

Centinex - Malleus Maleficarus RM50

Centinex - Hellbrigate RM50

Vomitory - Revelation Nausea RM50

Vomitory - Raped in their own blood RM50

Defleshed - Abrah kadavrah+Under the blade (2 CD) RM80

speedo888

Jan 15, 2009
U guys ever heard of As I lay Dying and Underoath??
Gd stuff.. can google them and check it out!

Bump: U guys ever heard of As I lay Dying and Underoath??

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hah? Jombiee, you are still alive?

By any chance Cypress, AGL, Keropok are still alive and KICKING?

Fuck, wake up la! :adore:

Bump:

Bump:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
U guys ever heard of As I lay Dying and Underoath??

Bump: U guys ever heard of As I lay Dying and Underoath??
Hi Bro, no..havent heard...I'm oldskull:listen:

Bump: hah DH...I though u already died in hell :rofl:
yeah man, still kickin lar
The others no idea la, last time I heard they have their own secret gathering:listen:
so mysterious one, who knows what are they doing now:rofl:

wahh, why tribute to DEATH ??? they retired or what la weiiii

Ok let me share....
Oh Yeah tribute to LOUDNESS drummer...RIP. He died of cancer last November. Recently watch their Tokyo live album 1988 me think...dude...Akira are the guitar hero & LOUDNESS & Earthshaker are god those days !!!

Any of you not into LOUDNESSS....stay away from this thread:smokin:
Dont forget to check out their new release - 'Metal Mad', all original lineup, should be release on May

Quote.....
BW&BK's Japanese source Takashi Kanazawa has informed us that according to the official LOUDNESS website, the band's as-yet-untitled forthcoming album will be released in Japan through Tokuma Japan Communications on May 27th. More details will be revealed soon.

In addition, the band has posted pictures from their February 14th tribute show to drummer Munetaka Higuchi, who passed away on November 30th following a long battle with liver cancer. He was 49 years old. Go to this location to check them out.

As previously reported, Kanazawa recently sent us a translated update from guitarist Akira Takasaki's official blog regarding the recording sessions for the new album:

"From the vast amount of data (of drums recorded by Munetaka in the past), we will extract Munetaka's great groove and sound. On top of that, we're putting a new riff and rhythm. The new album will be based on Munetaka's groove at its maximum. I'm writing guitar riffs that would sound like nothing but Loudness. I'm trying to make it a gigantic rock album that would satisfy Munetaka, as he was always complaining 'This isn't loud enough' or 'This needs to be more heavier.' He loved Metal Mad so much, I'm sure he wanted to go on tour with that album. We regret that we couldn't go out to the world with that album. We're gonna be writing numbers of hard, heavy, crazy, and loud songs that will top Metal Mad. So Munetaka, please lend your hands."

More details will be revealed soon.

(Thanks Takashi)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Bros! sorry first im here again to ask smth... has anybody done CAI on iswara SE b4? do u mind to show me or teach me plz????? i want to do... madly into it de... or does it work on iswara?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience