Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yo guys...hows the weekend so far...

had a TT last night with putra4767 and mr.mad..:)

iswara204-i heard wira3047 is dominating the streets with his waste pipe andall...thats good thats good...im sure it sounds good as well as that extra boost...much more smoother push rite...cant wait to his it...how is your car man.?..yeah looks like there is more and more CS members on the streets now...spotted one grey colour wira sedan std flying on kesas with CS sticker...the KDU CS'ians also waiting for u to be back in KDU...missing our futsal days with u...we play quite often nowadays...should join us man...im sure the forum will be intresting...

putra1028-hey dude,how r you lah?...long time no see?...hows your car..

futsal is on today!...

cheers!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yo guys...

futsal on sunday was good....futsal today was good too...but unfortunately i didnt get to play much...i didnt know start so early...if not i would have rush n come faster...tak puas lah main....haih....

this coming sunday u guys wanna play ah?..ill oraganize like the previous week...that 2 houes was really good...sweat alot...feel fit too...

so let me know lah guys...

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Putra1028 - The bearing made a lot of difference..much-much quieter now.

Futsal on both da days was good ! Better organise more...

Mr Mag scored a gud goal as well !

Keep it up Guys !

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

i missed the goal scored by civic...remember i came late...haih...missed it...

have to oragnise more futsal games...how bout one this weekend?

civic-hope u can help me out with the ralliart front lips..this is couse most of the CF shops dun have stock..all wamust wait for 2-3 weeks..but need it urgently...ma friend wants to settle it b4 raya coz this year wanna balik kampung with style...hehe...all the others mods have been done...car wil complete tomorow...it looks so damm good man...so please yeah civic, hope u can help me out...thanks man..

deeparaya is round the corner....any plans?

happy modding!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...how was the weekend...?

we played futsal yesterday...4G56,putra1028,myself n the rest of the gang...was quite ok...hoping to play with our fellers the coming game...

unfortunately putra4767 couldnt make it due to over sleeping...u missed the fun...perhaps the next game yeah....

cheers!

civic_6366

Nov 29, 2005
hie guys... sorry couldnt join u all for futsal lately.. busy preparing for deepavali ler... hey tht goal i serious dunno how it happen... ha ha ha ha.. hey guys orginse after deepz ya.. sure can join... ok...

short-> regarding bout the lips for e9.. anyhow u hav to wait for 1 month... so betta u order from the place which u saw earlier... whre ever also they wont hav stock for tis type of parts.. ok... anyway ask your fren to bring his car to btg.. mayb can teach him some secret on tht car.. ha ha ha.....

putra-> how u doing man.. miss the day going breakfast together man.. ha ha.. cant see u around nowdays.. busy ah.. me very busy ler...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hehe...thats funny...u also dunno how the goal happen ah?

hehe...futsal was ok the other day...hopefully u guys willbe joining the next one...will organize one soon lah....most prob after deepz coz im sure all are busy with preparation and all...

i played futsal with my cuzin in law yesterday with his team in sports city PJ...i was the youngest there...all older guys...lawyers lah...doctors lah...that lah...this la...but all damm fit even though big size and all...enjoyed playing with them...very technical game though...its good to have some sporting games around lah...

putra-how was your day in damansara?..sorry couldnt make it for lunch with u n mr.key...i was stuck in college...had a small quiz test like thing lah to do...was a sudden thing,...haih...

civic-thanks for finding out for me the EVO9 stuff...since cant get it here...my freind n i might be taking a drive to JB to look for it and fix it n come back the same day...alot of ppl are saying that evo9 stuff is easy to get in JB coz of the singapore market n its demands...not sure yet...might go lah...the car is out from LINKS edi...links did a great job once again...car is looking good...we even installed a mic with a loud speaker...can talk outside one...just like wgk viper one...hehe...damm funny lah...

well guys...ive got a saga for sale...check this thread out...cheers.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=117774&goto=newpost

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Hi guys..

Sorry never come 4 futsal the other day...like you all know...i over slept...

Anyway, we played futsal yesterday in Ole against Black Fury....from
9.30pm to 11.00pm...was good....

Had a TT with JUN in 69 Friday nite too....

Manage to see the SR20 in action after the TT....:regular_smile:

That's powerful man !!!!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Hi guys ....

How the holiday plans getting on ????

Had futsal again yesterday...Man...v r playing 4 days a week now....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

hows r u all.?...how was the futsal game yday....im sure it was fun...ive been playing with my team here in pj...even tonight got friendly against 3 other teams....playing for 3 hours at sunway 11 courts...im sure it will be great...my team is planning to take part in a close futsal tournament organized inmy college....they r even offering cash prizes...might wanna take part lah...but have to practice man...got alot of good players...foreign players also got...haih...

wah putra u had a TT with JUN...when was this?...long time edi neva see JUN lah...how is his car?...indeed SR20 is a superb engine...wit suprb potential...seen many SR20's do wonders lah...

cheers to JUN for having a nice car....:)..

well guys i would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all our indian ZTHians a happy deepavali and to our Muslim Zthians selamat hari raya aidilfitri...

so anybody's house got party ah?...hehehe...

cheers guys...drive safe on the balik kampung journey to thos e of u who is going back...OPS sikap 11 is going on as well...take care...

happy Modding!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

selamat hari raya to our muslim brothers and happy deepavali to our hindu brothers out there...may u guys have a wonderful and auspicious festive season...pls do be careful on the roads during our balik kampung sessions...

how did u guys spend deepavali?...

putra,civic,4G56,wgk7740 etc...why u guys neva come my hse...?...misseed out the fun...

well looks like futsal is abit slow now during festive seasn...im sure ole is close during raya...the other day on sunday we managed to play one game...looks like ole futsal is only opwening at 10pm to 2am these days...this is rubbish man...they should at least open at evening lah for the others to play...cant wait for the next game...anybody wanna organize?...

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What you see pictured here is a spare tire cover. Yup, one of those things you see covering the spare wheel at the back of Perodua Kembara's, Toyota Rav 4's and even the Mafia's choice Mercedes 'Geländewagen', except that this is one very special tire cover.

It might not be the Faberge egg or a Van Gogh, but this particular cover just so happens to be the most expensive tire cover in the world. Why...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience