Zth Members Banting

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
180 Sx

Looks like there is another 180 SX going aroung Banting Town....a Black one...

Anyway, the white 2000 look much-much better :shades_smile:

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:laugh: David, don't change ur ride wei. IMO, ur Red Devil looks miles better than the NEO *winks* A coupe will always be better looking than a Sports hatch :_:

Ya got another 180SX in Banting :Not_Impressed: Belongs to the second hand car dealer opposite the Methodist Church. Anyway it was for sale in MT few weeks ago b4 this guy got it.

Last I heard the car was having misfiring problems but I guess it's been sorted out. Got FMIC and still 4 lug nuts. Interior leather seats wei! [Previously belonged to a Dato' I heard] Dun play play haha! I dun tink the owner will care much abt exterior looks coz he's going to drift it heheh. Not like the 2000 poser only hahaha!

Regards;

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
180 sx

JUN - How r u bro ??

Long time no c.. Saw ur car in banting some 2 weeks ago (night while watching futbal)

My car not selling laa...just keep only..project laa:_:

The 180sx black is gonna be a drift machine haa....

Poser pun...The white 2000 is anytime better....fo me la:shades_smile:

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....JUN...dun worry...putra wont drop from a 1.8DOHC to a 1.6 lah....hehe...thats way down the power scale edi....hehe

yeah the black 180sx belongs to that guy.he is a friend of mine...use to learn to drift with him...formerly using a white KE70 with TRD kit and a huge sticker saying NAIK DIVIDER TURUN LONGKANG!..he just got it it think bout a month ago...interior all leather...had the opputnity to sit in it and start it and give it a few kicks on the throttle pedal....interior all very good cond...engine bay look extremely clean with some accesories like the blitx bov,a huge wastegate and beautiful SR20det..well about the missfiring...i believe racing emotion has rectified the problem...he seems to be running find i guess....saw him giving it a test at the curbs near the market....did a donut and cioa back to workshop...the only thing the car needs is nicer looking rimms and a good paint job...coz the black colour on his car is abit faded off....but the 2000 still looks amazingly smashing with its down to earth lowering and wheels!...good stuff!

well u guys...are u all aware of D1 Grand Prix Round 3 on the 1st of july at shah alam ....are anyone of you all going...ill be there...will be part of the NST media crw to cover the event story...will also be doing a write up about the banting drifters and maybe a photoshoot as well...im trying to arrange an inteview with a few of the D1 drifters like...skagee,tan tat wei,banting drifters,cheaka an Ivan78 driver for team LINKS....its all not confirmed yet...just hoping to get a pass first...my freind from NST wants me to help him out...

will do update u guys if there is anything....JUN maybe u can come for the photoshoot and get a pic of your car taken...:)

well guys happy modding....see you all around!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
putra - haha still alive and kickin here I guess :_:

Short - ya will be in Shah Alam Stadium for d practice tomolo and Race Day on Sat. C you guys there :_:

Regards;

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
D1

wats up guys....

JUN-will holla u on saturday....ive got to be there at 2.30pm for press conference then after that interview with keiici tsuchiya and the other drifters as well...will be interviweing the banting pride ivan lau as well....so see u all there....

putra-coming ah for D1?...come lah...give me a call or something....

Banting drifters do it sideways....NAIK DIVIDER TURUN LONGKANG....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
D1

hey guys...

D1 was great...drifting in malaysia is at a total different level...much greater than before....will try to post up some pics and maybe a link to download some of the video's i got and maybe the interview video as well....keiici tsuciya story on wat he has to say bout drifting and also for tokyo drift....

was very lucky enough to get a sideways ride from the drift king himself...it was quite intense ...totally different experiencing high speed entrance and massive clipping at the corners with a kick of the clutch and some e-brake action...cant wait for the next D1...

take care guys...cheers!

sideways sickness!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Yea D1 was nice. Tighter course and higher demand and requirements from the participants as well. Too bad Ivan had a broken link (or was it the bushing or toe end? Forgot d...). Lucky win for the other guy I guess. Only saw Short and the other black 180. The rest hilang...

Hhmm, seems u ppl more into Rally these days huh? Saw damn a lot of Rally-style Wiras around town when I came back. Fuh~At the traffic lights after the bridge only saw 3 different Wiras ala Rally-style. Power...:_:

Regards;

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....

yeah i was with JUN for a while at the ZTH booth...the 2 skylines were nice...were they heavily moddered?....

i was with the other guys as well...civic and all at the hill side for a while....but needed to get back to work edi...

guess wira's that are elevated a step higher is quite common nowadays esp in the banting area...some even look higher than real rally cars...quite dashat...wonder wats the craze about?...probly coz WRC coming to malaysia lah 2008!....:):)...

putra-where have u been man?...long time no see....alot of catching up to do...u got back from cameron highlands edi ah?...give me a buzz ok...cheers!

happy modding!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Btg

Yo guys !!

Came back from from Camerons Saturday evening...

On the way back saw a yellow lamborghini on NKVE near Tapah..
Killer car it was....

Couldn't catch the reg. no. as it was on da opposite lane.....

Heard the D1 went on well....

Anyway, France lost !! wat a pity.....:cry_smile:

c u all guys !!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:laugh: Yea one is a GTR and another one is a GTS-t. Mods *secret* :_:

Woo..saw latest Satria NEO on the road...haha nice car. But quite small la from what I see :Not_Impressed: Also saw 2 different RX-8s wei. One blue and another one silver grey. This is in addition to the existing red one in Taman Seri. Basket this small town getting more crowded with sports cars...Kenot cari makan d :sad_smile:

Y pity wei? Italy won the WC. So be it haha! Not like I'm getting a part of the player's salary or rewards :laugh:

Regards;

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

More RX 8s......

Yeah, actually this small town of ours sure is getting crowded with sports car..

We have Ferraris, Lamborghini, Skylines, Evos, Subarus, Various Mercs from
CLK's to SLK, what else...........

4G56

Sep 29, 2005
hello

hi guys, had a great weekend with u guys at kiranjeet's wedding. next is ur turn putra4767......ur time is coming.....:shades_smile:

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Hello

4g56 - yeah bro, we did have a gud time there .....

My turn ?? Dunno yet la... Maybe...

Anyway, if u r comin tis weekend, what else ?? Swimming la

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im newbie n consider to transplat my wira 1.3M carb to 4G91 MPI manual....i wan to ask any sifu here can tell me about the price for the halfcut ?? n if i get the parts separetely, how bout the price oso....??? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience