Zth Members Banting

civic_6366

Nov 29, 2005
good

hey guys... wats up....

putra-> yeah man u really missed it.. was really fun.. really enjoy the practice seasion... mr.somefella a.k.a jagjeet thought me alot of stuffs.. especially how to enter n power out on the corner's all.. can cun.. but sadly my drive shaft broken.. other than really fun.. mr.satiya from morib automobile help me out alot.. really thank ful to him.. prepare my car for practice n tow the car to paya indah n back home wit no charges.. thanks to him.. bro i think must bring for dinner 1 day.. i'll arrange it very soon.. they havin 1 more practice seasion tis weekend.. but i guess i wil jus go for spectated.. no money to buy drive shaft n prepare the car,.... see how it goes... see u all very sooonn.... chow.......

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys..sorry havent been updating myself here in zth btg...been really busy lah...was quite busy with civic with rally...now we r quite serious already in the rally stream...its quite a gud field in car performance...very skilled sport as i have observed watching many senior rally drivers....very very good experience i had...thanks to civic for making me part of the team...great eforts i would say...rally practice was quite good...we have some photos..will do try to upload them to share with you all...hoping to have a TT with everyone soon...will let u guys know la soon...will see you all soon...

putra1028-i got my waja di...campro dohc la...the car is responding very well...it is still going through my final tests lah...then oni can certify whether its a gud car or not...hehe:)

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Btg

shortshifer - at last you posted.......

No time to post in not an excuse man :X-:

You have a lot of updating about the rally man............

Anyway, c u tonite....That day afer bowling, took my car to the redline until
reached home & guess what, the pipe resonator have to be removed !!
It's terribly effecting the performance.....

anyway...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...whats up...

putra-i think u should clear the pipelines first man.,..it will be the first thing to do to gain back the cramped horses...its vital...

here are few pctures...hope u guys like it!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
guys...this pics were taken last sunday at the rally practice...was a gud one...gainedalot of experience...enjoy the pics..

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...whats up...

putra4767-yes i went for the rally practise...was great...

guys...the rally practise was good....civic6366 was brushing up on his skills....due to the surface of the track....alot of of dust and quite a rough track...this is because many cars have been whacking on this track creating the gravel to get looser and looser and more holes on the ground...so alot of caution is needed...i was trying to practice my navigating skills with civic...there was only 3 cars present there...was a closed event...subharu gc8, wira mivec 1.6 and satria 1.8....

mr.faizal driver of gc8 from team penzoil which is also owner of team penzoil gave me a chance to ride with him in his subharu...guys...all i can say is that...4WD is toally different with 2WD...the power,boost and suspension setup is vital...clipping corners sideways was amazing....very good and experienced driver mr faizal is i would say...i believe a few times rally champ as well...he previously used a fully done up gen2 in a couple of rallies.

during that practice day at one of the 90 degree left corners the wira mivec overturn at the edge of the corner due to overspeed at the corner i think...fortunately the driver and navigator was not harmed...thanks to the superb strength of the roll cage....the windscreen cracked all over and the roof was dented towards inside...but the car was in running condition....so to those outside there....even experienced drivers do make mistakes, so drive safely on the road....ingatlah yang tersayang...!

im not sure when is the next rally practice but i believe it will be soon...will definitely update u guys...

EVO9 spotted once again in banting town infront of the bus stop...i was with putra when we saw it!

civic_6366

Nov 29, 2005
hey guys...

hie guyzzz... wats up...

short-> nice story man.. he he he..

as short said its totally different in the subaru... very smooth n nice... the suspension set up was awesome.. MR.iswara204 was sittin wit me for few rounds... was cun til the duck came across.. after tht near crash the car.. but manage to control it.. he he... only my side mirror gone... he hehe...

today i met the guys from SALADIN RALLYING n JS RALLY SPORTS.. these guys were in my office today coz they sendin saladin's subaru GDB to indonesia tomorrow.. the car alredy infront my eye's now.. superb GDB.. was talking to thm.. gave me some idea on preparing rally car... n offer me a practice season in their place in sg.buloh for next weekend... if jadi means... i think wil go thre n practice... happy to making fren wit tis guys... really cool...

putra--> bro help me to find out bout the suspension servicing.. ok... i badly need to do it... coz after tis i guess i wont going for practicing... if also only 1 more time.. after tht i must start preparing for jb rally.. its a international event.. so hav to do it properly for tis time.... bro other HELP from u.. try talking to your from SMS CLUB for sponsorship.. i badly need it bro to prepare the car... MR.satia is helping me now.. so need to get some stuff for the rally.. if any1 willing to sponsor me... i'll really appriacite tht... wanna try askin MR. SHORT for sponsor from GOODMAN.. he he he...

thanks to every1 who support me.. thanks...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...how r things?...i havent seen civic for a long time...w need to start preparing the rally car edi lah...in 1 and half months time is APRC edi...everyone is preparing edi i guess....hope everything will be great...havent been back in banting for a few days...my freind came down from london n italy...im showing them around KL and all...will be back today...hoping to see u guys back home...

wat u guys think about the new Proton Satra Neo H-Line...1.6 CamPro DOHC...the specs quite impressive...but do u think the price tag of RM53K is worth a car like that...i feel better get R3...wat u guys think?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Neo

shortshifter - No Wonder you were missing from Banting - became a tour guide for a while i'd guess...

NEO HLine @ 53K - I think it's fairly priced if u compare wif R3 which is 73K
The Neo H Line comes with dual air bag & EBD which the R3 dun have.

The R3 is a LEV of 150 units which is sold out oledy unless u going for 2nd hand..

Power wise of coz it's R3 anyway....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
Satria NEO track car

yeah i agree with putra4767....i think the NEO would look goood with a R3 bodykit concept like the saavvy....the rimms are at 16" but it will look better with a better design type...i think it will look better with the satria R3 design even at 16" or the saavvy design....wat u guys think of the overall desig?....the interior i feel can be better...its abit dissapointing witht the gen2 interior but the cd plyer looks impressive...

how bout Satria Neo as a track car?....fully fitted with a roll-cage and tuned and rechipped campro?....do u think it can run?....do u guys feels that the body is better than the older satria...do u guys think it can be a better track car?...share your opinion guys!

cheers...happy modding!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Neo

Campro auto, we have tested to a certain stage & the characteristics have been known..
A little sluggish during pick up but at higher rpm, it behaves ok..

Manual, i am yet to have a go..Wonder how it feels ?? being a DOHC irself should
behave well at least better then it's elder bro the 4g92P which is SOHC..

Anyway, the 4g92P is a nice engine even its a SOHC..outruns a 4g91 DOHN at anytime..

Being a Track Car, it should look good a the NEO's design look more sleek &
futuristic..

I myself will get a NEO if it came with a 4G93P even a waja for the matter

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid made its first driving debut on a closed road in Monterey California.

It was shipped to California from Germany for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance but before it went on display engineers let Porsche AG Design Chief Michael Mauer put the new supercar through its phases.

The 918 Spyder prototype combines high-tech racing features and electro-mobility to offer a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience