Z-TUNE hyper grounding cable universal kits

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
Z-TUNE hyper grounding system 5 point - 4awg

Concept of Earth Grounding System
On a normal system, electric current flows from a positive terminal to a negative terminal through the car body. But there are much resistance at connectors of body, engine and transmission. The resistance disturbs this flow of electricity to a degree that electrical components such as computer, lamp and spark plugs cannot perform at their peaks. In order to get the highest performance out of any automobile, it is necessary to achieve a maximum electricity flow with the least resistance along its electrical circuit.

What does the Earth Grounding System do?
EGS can achieve an extreme improvement on electricity flow and stability by providing a direct ground path from the body, chassis and engine components to the battery negative.

What's its history?
This theory has been known & such system has been used among Japanese WRC (World Rally Championship) racing teams for years. Since 2000, it has become the hottest modification performed by car enthusiasts in Japan. Its effect on automobile has been proven by dyno tests again and again.

What benefits does it provide?

Faster engine start-up :
You can feel the difference even with A/C on and at maximum fan speed. This system reduces the loss of electricity to nearly zero at ignition coil and produces better ignition spark.

More stable idling :
You will hear your car engine noise quieter than before. It shows that the minimized resistance resulting from the installation of the EGS

Smoother and faster throttle response

Increase low & middle engine torque
It helps to achieve a close-to-perfect combustion at low or high revolution of engine, resulting in faster acceleration.

Better milage
In particular city driving. So this system does not just save you money on gas, but very ecological, too.

Better CPU operation :

Cleaner exhaust gas :
Lower density of HC and CO

Brighter headlight output :
Improvement that you can see. Thanks to a better alternator performance.

Improve car audio sound quality :
Improvement that you can hear. Thanks to an overall enhanced equipment performance including but not limited to: Car audio, power windows, power sunroof, etc.

What Special? high performance ofc 4ga power cable
custom full stainless steel bracket
upgrade your engine bay aesthetic with the nice bluewish cable of course with the benefits showing above
custom lenght which is suitable for most of the car
installation guide include for easy DIY

Its recommended to use Z-TUNE hyper grounding earth cable with voltage stabilizer for better result
Normal Price : rm138 Now rm:120

picture below:
click here

Partnering Sellers/Merchants:
>> c-ground
>> HMS
>> Rock Lee

Last edited:

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
update
for those who have install, its kind to post u comment here ^_^

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
update
merdeka sales rm100 from now till 31august
dont miss it!!

Last edited:

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
location nearby jusco kepong, i can pos laju to u, just top up little bit only
this is offer price for merdeka period

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
8awg is available now
rm60/set
piture below
click here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a DIY to Prevent thieves from making off with your Car. Since Car Theft is a Problem in Malaysia, This is a Sure way to confuse Criminals who prefer getting in and out Quickly.​

Installing a fuel pump cut-off switch

One of the easiest security measures someone can have in the vehicle is a fuel pump cut-off switch. Not a mechanism that is wired into your alarm, because that can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience